Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead end: The Septum. Has anybody effectively surpassed that limitation??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead end: The Septum. Has anybody effectively surpassed that limitation??

The Septum is my limiting factor. Bigtime. If I stretch as hard as I can, the tunica stays soft and plump on the sides, but the top portion of the whole penis from base to tip, has this hard thick "cable" stretched out. I got to the point that even if I hang, The septum is fully stretched, hard like an electrical cable, but my tunica around is soft. I can even push with my finger on it, can bend it, etc.

Has anybody succeeded with any specific exercise to make the septum grow? I know there's a lot of theories like fulcrum hanging and some manual techniques but I wonder if anybody actually proved these techniques to be effective.

Thanks,

Jackxxx.

I have done fulcrum hanging and it does indeed seem to target the septum very well (the burn along the top of the penis is insane). It's really the only exercise ime heard of that specifically targets the septum
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I have it and according to my last measurement I have increased 1/2 inch in length over a rather short period of time.
      I don't believe it's a limiting factor, I think everyone has something that holds the penis back. Imagine if there wouldn't be a limiting factor for stretching the penis: we could stretch him to the moon and beyond.
      Also if you want to deform the tunica length wise and you think that manual stretching is not working, do tunica tugs, they target only the tunica and this is what you want from manual stretching right? You can still try hanging if you want to stretch your ligaments.
      Actual stats
      BPEL: 8,75 "
      EG(Mid): 5,5 "
      FL: 5,25"
      FG: 4,75"

Goals:

Curing P.E. [x]
      9,5" x 6" [ ]

Comment

I would definately concentrate on fulcrum hanging. You have probably maxed out the ligs. Any luck since your last visit on length Jackxxx?
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Fulcrum for septum. Since July, I believe I've gained .5, doing fulcrum only. I will measure at the end of December to confirm.
          Last edited by angus; 12-16-2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys! I will look deeper into fulcrum. What type of fulcrum are you guys using? like what shape or size. Also you guys hang just straight down, straight out of any other way for the Septum?

BigO, no luck since my last visit for this same reason. Even more, Sometimes I get the impression that at a full erection, my penis is trying to curve because of the Septum limit. My CC's seems to be growing beyond the length of the septum, but instead of expanding sideways for girth, they try to go forward bending to the right and up. That's why at this point I MUST find the way to stretch out the septum.

Comment

Jackxxx-

I have maxed out my ligs with hanging and like you, i believe my tunica and septum to be the next limiting factors in that order. Im hanging (as i type this actually lol) with a RSDT fulcrum (Rice Sock Duct Tape). It is very comfortable, easy and cheap to make. I have made some different sizes to experiment with and have settled on one that seems to be most effective, atleast for now.

What hanger are you currently using?
              Blinks Hanging 101
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

Comment

Thanks for your input man! Currently I don't have a hanger and I need to get one. Honestly I haven't put effort to research which one would work better for me. I'm uncut. Long story short, my first great gains were made hanging. It was the late 90's, with no information whatsoever. No PE web sites, and internet just coming out of the fax modem/dial up era. I used to wrap a coaxial cable with a tie knot around my glans and a dumbbell on the other side. Hang for hours soft/erected, etc. Made great gains. But I stopped because my ligs stretched out so much that my cock never pointed straight out anymore. Even at full erection, it hangs down by its own weight.

I took a look at the RSDT thread and couldn't understand how it works. Will have to re-read and pay attention step by step. There has to be a way to make this grow...

Comment

I forgot to mention, I have the monkeybar strecher. Very nice and efficient traction device with vacuum hanger. I have tried to hang with it, but I need more weight than my glans can handle....So I need a different type of hanger. Since I'm uncut, it has to be one that doesn't pull the skin down. I've been thinking about going back to my coaxial cable principle, but engineering a proper device this time based on the same concept.

Comment

Do a Google search for Bib Hanger. This is the haver that most people use and I can't say enough good things about Bibs products.

There's a few different hangers, but here is a quick and dirty guide:
                    - if your erect girth is below 5.5", the Bib Starter is your best choice
                    - if your erect girth is 5.5" and above go with the Bib hardcore
                    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I agree with donjelqer. Look into a bib hanger, phenominal product, and very durable. I use the bib starter and have nothing but good things to say about it. As for being uncut, not a big deal with the bib hanger. The settings on the hanger and proper wrapping are the keys to its use. Get a bib and dont look back.

I was a bit confused about the RSDT too. The directions are vastly more complicated than it really is. Using an RSDT require that you hang in a chair (atleast thats the easiest way). When your ready i'll send you some pics of mine
                      Blinks Hanging 101
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

Comment

Working...
                      X