Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frustated with little gains - something wrong with my workout routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustated with little gains - something wrong with my workout routine?

Hello PEers,

Could someone give me an expert advice on why I am not able see any gains?

I've been doing PE exercises for the past one year. I'm into my third routine and all of them have been beginners. I started out by reading a thread for beginners routine - 10mn warm up + 150 jelqs, 2 days off between exercises. I believed that this routine doesn't need much time to start with and also 2 gap days seemed to interest me (guilty as charged for trying to find the fastest routine). I did it for 2 1/2 months - zero gain (later I figured that the jelqs were too fast - around 3-4 seconds).

Demotivated - I took a gap of 2-3 weeks and started with JPs 90 day routine. I did it for 90 days. I thought I was seeing gains, but turned out to be an illusion - it was just temporary gains from exercises. Nevertheless I continued and finished 90 days. I searched around for intermediate routine and found KingPole's routine - 10 min warm up + 10 mins stretching (from JP's routine) and 20 inverse V jelqs and 20 V jelqs. I made sure the jelqs are long enough, 6-7 secs each. I have been doing it for past 3 months. My length and girth might have increased ever slightly, but no where near what I was expecting.

I always had a small penis - 5.7'x4.7' erect. I don't want to go bonkers on size, I just want to have a decent dong. 6.7'x5.7' is my initial goal(1 inch on each).

Can the gurus and the experts please suggest me a routine that I can follow? I wouldn't want to go into tools/supplements - but if it *really* helps I am ok with them.

Thanks in advance!
    saint.dias
    Last edited by saint.dias; 12-16-2012, 04:56 PM.

Were you at least getting good PI's and good EQ with any of the routines?

You seem uncertain of your gains when you say "might have increased ever slightly." Are you measuring with precision? Remember that this is a game of patience and gains will be tough to notice by eye alone.

If you want to stay manual, add some more volume to your stretches, increase you jelq time a bit, and perhaps add one girth exercise that you think you can handle (and start easy). A total of 40 jelq reps is not much, even when done that slowly.

I'm no help with PE devices, but other guys can give you some input there.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Start doing advanced stretches. A few good ones are the A-stretches, JP-90 day stretches bundled and Tunica tugs and look into uli's for girth
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

A-streches like Big O said also Ja-strecthes for less intense stretches you can combine them and monitor your progress. Good luck bro.
        Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

Try semi erect bends. Those broke me out of a plateau.
          Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
          Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
          Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
          Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

I have used bath mate with good results.

Comment

Jay1993, could you describe a little the semi erect bends? I couldn't find any description/video anywhere on the site. Also, what reps/time would you recommend?

Comment

Hi BigO, I looked a bit into tunica tugs and found them quite interesting. But I'm lost for the penis state(flacid/semi-erect/erect?) and how many reps do I do and for how long (I couldn't find the complete information anywhere..)?

Comment

I have used Bathmate for 3 years with good results. If you like i can provide my routine.

Comment

billyWilliams, yes certainly.

Comment

Working...
                    X