Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for a tapered dick

Hey guys,

I'm sure there's a lot of info on this, but wanted to source some new info. My glans are about an inch smaller than the mid-shaft (4" vs. 5"). I'm currently hanging for the next several months, but wanted to get some thoughts on girth exercises for the glans. I will probably start clamping this time next year, but in the mean time any suggestions would be helpful.

Originally posted by Persevere View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm sure there's a lot of info on this, but wanted to source some new info. My glans are about an inch smaller than the mid-shaft (4" vs. 5"). I'm currently hanging for the next several months, but wanted to get some thoughts on girth exercises for the glans. I will probably start clamping this time next year, but in the mean time any suggestions would be helpful.
    Did you try Big Al's ULI?

I'm doing them now for the past 6 months. I figure I gained about 0.25 of a inch in glans girth and right behind glans. No mid girth

Comment

Awesome. What's your routine with the ULI?

Comment

Try wrapping the bottom 2/3rds of your weener. Do this after your hanging is done for the day. It doesnt have to be tight because you will wear it for the rest of the day. Look up traction wrapping and do that but only from the base for 2/3rd of the weeny.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I'll give it a shot - thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Persevere View Post
            Awesome. What's your routine with the ULI?

I started with 5 minute. Was way to much for me. Then I restarted from 3 minutes and each session I would add 6 seconds

Comment

The head of my dick swells up quite a bit while jelqing. Clamping too.

Comment

I've been doing head swells while jelqing as well as holds to increase glan size. Definitely works while doing it. But does it really add anything when you have a regular non-jelqed/clamped erection? I'm not so sure yet.

Comment

Working...
                X