condoms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• condoms?

I have a problem with condoms. Regular condoms fit me fine in length but girth bothers me. Im about 6.30"-7" length and for girth im about 5.4 at the base 4.9 mid and 5.2 right under the glan. My glan (head) is big though, if i measure it, it would probably be close to 5.75 or maybe bigger. When i put on a regular condom on, i struggle passing the head and its kinda tight near the bottom. Should i get a bigger condom? im worried about the length part

Originally posted by FromSmallToStud View Post
    I have a problem with condoms. Regular condoms fit me fine in length but girth bothers me. Im about 6.30"-7" length and for girth im about 5.4 at the base 4.9 mid and 5.2 right under the glan. My glan (head) is big though, if i measure it, it would probably be close to 5.75 or maybe bigger. When i put on a regular condom on, i struggle passing the head and its kinda tight near the bottom. Should i get a bigger condom? im worried about the length part
    I would. Try the Magnums and see how they feel. Condoms are like shoes, you've if you put too small a shoe on your foot, it's going to be uncomfortable or hurt.
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Don't worry about the length, you don't have to unrolled it all the way...thats the way they were designed.
      Starting:9-8-2011
      BPEL: 8 in.
      MEG: 6.25 in.
      BPFL: 6.5 in.
      FL: 5.5 in.
      BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
      BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
      MEG: 6.375 in.
      NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment