Big change on rest days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big change on rest days!

I'm in the 4th week of JP's routine. I've been doing 5 on 2 off and it's going great so far. Haven't taken measurements but it's a lot thicker and feels bigger all around. I just got off my 2 off days and during the rest days I saw a huge change. My erections were insanely hard and it felt huge but the big difference was flaccid. I've always been a grower but on those 2 days off I was a big shower! Now that I'm back to work it's still has some pretty good hang but not like it was when resting. I just read a thread "Toothbrush" in the Success forum and he had a great point. He does 1 on and 2 off. I know it's different from bodybuilding and not like working out a muscle but you would never work biceps that much without resting. With what happened on my rest days it got me thinking about it. Any thoughts on the subject?

We all react differently to rest so you will have to see waht happens for yourself. If you fely that good after a couple days off then maybe you can try 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, weekend off and see if you like that better. It will give you one more rest day in the week and you wouldnt be working more than 2 days in a row that way. try it for a few weeks and see if you feel a benefit from it.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Good idea. I haven't had any problems with overtraining so I've been sticking with the 5 on 2 off. Just started thinking that maybe too much consistent breakdown without rest could stunt some of the gains. Could see better results giving it that day to recoop. Figured I would post something here and see if any of the veterans had any imput.

Comment

I use Bathmate everyday for, 20 minutes. I am 6.00 girth and 6.85 length

Comment

I agree with the OP from the toothbrush thread, about PEing 1 on 2 off.. Seems like a smart guy!
          Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
          Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
          Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
          Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Working...
          X