Girth Routine from TP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth Routine from TP

This routine caught my eye in thunders place's forum ( yes i'm also fluent in spanish , it was in the Spanish members forum..
    does anyone do this routine and how have your results been.

I translated it
    "Exercise thickness

This adapted from dry jelq, I think it works well to increase penis girth.
    For those who want to get better in the stem thickness i invite you to practice the following exercise:

First you need to obtain a semi-erection, by 75%.
    With one hand, squeeze the glans while the penis stretches a little, just enough to maintain a little force, while with the other hand do a jelq from the bottom of the base of the penis, until it contacts the trapping hand presses the glans or the duration of each pass, but far less is first made a little faster, from 2 to 3 seconds, then for 4 to 6 seconds and finally, 6 to 8 seconds, each After each pass stronger tightening of jelq.

You yourselves will know what pressure to do this exercise with and what tightness and pressure to do it with.

Every time you start each pass of the jelq, also do a kegel, to pump more blood.
    The trick is, to inhibit the passage of blood to the penis, so that it can expand the penile shaft in each jelq that was done, thus giving more thickness go.

Similarly, but with a slight variation, try to get a little more erect, and maintain grip on the glans, and do a kegel squeeze with the other hand at the base of the penis as much as possible, and maintain pressure for about 5 seconds, you will see that when you finish with exercise your penis is fatter.

In 15 to 20 minutes you can get these exercises done, I recommend that when they finish the routine, do some normal jelqs to activate the circulation to the glans.

Greetings and good day."
    BPEL- 7.4375 (19cm)
    EG- 5.75 (14.6cm)
    as at January 2014
    7.875 by 5.875
    new measurements soon.

Yes it is similar to what i have done which has increased my girth by 1.25 inches the whole shaft (base is 6.5 but i don't count that) to 6.25...it's all about squeezing and intensity. Forcing the penis to expand past capacity repeatedly causes permanent expansion...the key is knowing what you can handle.

8 x 6.25 erect (rock hard) ..no point in having a big soft dick.
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I tried this agin today... i love this excercise...
      BPEL- 7.4375 (19cm)
      EG- 5.75 (14.6cm)
      as at January 2014
      7.875 by 5.875
      new measurements soon.

Comment

Great info here thanks. You said this is all done with a DRY jelq? It could still be done with wet jelq right? Thanks

Comment

i would presume so...
          BPEL- 7.4375 (19cm)
          EG- 5.75 (14.6cm)
          as at January 2014
          7.875 by 5.875
          new measurements soon.

Comment

Working...
          X