Hit 7" MEG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit 7" MEG

I need to update this post now that it has been reposted. At the time I thought I had hit 7" MEG, I had purchased a measuring tape/device that worked perfectly with bottles, cans, known dildo sizes, etc. When I used it on myself several different times and it read 7", I thought it was accurate. While I clearly realize that 6 3/4" is huge, that turns out to have been my max size, not 7". Because I don't get a 9/10 erection very often, my more common MEG size is 6 1/2".

Finally hit a target number I never thought I would reach, but my MEG has hit 7". Trust me, it took a lot of work, and it also took a lot of patience. For over two years I hardly gained at all, and even decided to call it quits once since the effort I was putting in seemed to far out weight the little gains I was getting.

Now some guys are going to ask why in the hell would you want that much girth, and others might think that enough is enough already. Here's the thing that people don't understand, a guy who was naturally born with a much longer penis than average, or has more girth then the norm, has looked at that penis a million times. To him it is what it is. At the same time, I would bet that none of us have ever stood next to another guy facing a mirror and comparing erect units to each other. Even if somehow you did, you are comparing yourself to one guy, not a good sample size!! So your read about this number and that as being normal, small, or large. But that is all it is, a number on a piece of paper or computer screen. I started off with 5 1/2" of base and mid girth, definitely larger than average - but I didn't know it was. I figured I was average at best. Then my newbie gains had me hitting 6" MEG in what seemed at the time as overnight. In the past few months my girth has skyrocketed, and I figured that after all of the hard work I put into this thing, why not go with it. It definitely helped that my wife has no problems handling it, even though she is not a large woman herself. If it was creating a problem for us in bed, obviously I would have stopped my girth workout a long time ago. I know there are guys here who's partner has trouble handling 6", some even less. I do the same thing with my lifting. I am never content it what I am doing, I am always trying to lift more. On the negative side of things, combine my girth with the fact that I am 6'5", and my little over 7" in length doesn't look very impressive!!
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Nov 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 04-28-2014, 09:55 AM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

You arn't married to g4's sister in law by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      You arn't married to g4's sister in law by any chance?
      Only if she lied to me about her name!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

How long did it take to obtain that big?
        Current stats:
        NBPEL: 7.6''(19.2 cm)
        BPEL: 8.1'' (20.5 cm)
        MSEG: 5.9'' (15 cm)
        Short term goal: BPEL: 8.3''(21 cm) MSEG: 6''(15.3 cm)
        Long term goal: NBPEL: 8.3''(21 cm) BPEL: 9.1''(23 cm) MSEG: 6.5-6.7"(16.5-17 cm)

Comment

Originally posted by roccone84 View Post
          How long did it take to obtain that big?
          I had a 1/2" newbie gain in the first few months, but over the next two plus years I only saw about .3" or so. It was only in the past several months that I exploded. Part of it I believe is credited to the bundled LAS's I have been doing. I started doing them that way because I thought it might loosen my tunica up. I think it did just that, which then allowed my CC's to expand. My CS adds at least 1/2" to my total, so while I love how it looks, my unit isn't a full 7" cylinder because my CS sticks up. And it is because of my CS that I don't look at my unit as being as huge as the numbers would lead one to believe. If you have poor CS development then your unit is more cylindrical and fuller looking, but without a large CS it would take a hell of a lot of CC development to hit 7". If you look at a drawing of the interior of a penis, not only do you obviously have two CC's, each of them are at least twice the size of a normal CS. My CS is much larger than a normal one, and like I said prior, it adds a substantial amount to my total.
          rbi99
          Retired Moderator
          Member of the Month Nov 2017
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by rbi99; 12-25-2012, 07:06 AM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Wow fair play to you! I presume you are not looking to increase it any further are you?
            Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
            Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
            Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
            http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Congrats man. 7" girth is amazing, but I wouldn't go thicker...

Little curious on your routine.
              BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
              MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
              BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
                Wow fair play to you! I presume you are not looking to increase it any further are you?
                If there were such a thing as cementing, and I could simply stop and keep the 7", I would. What is hard for me cutting back on anything I do. I actually cut back on how many UV's and UJ's I do, along with adding more rest days. It appears I am still gaining, so while I have cut back, if additional gains continue, I probably will go with it. If nothing else happens, I am fine with that also. I quit stretching ages ago because I didn't like it. If I cut way back on girth stuff I might try stretching again.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                  Congrats man. 7" girth is amazing, but I wouldn't go thicker...

Little curious on your routine.
                  It is a combination of UJ's, UV's and bundled LAS's. I use a lot of force and pressure.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Congratulations RBI99!! It is a great achievement, one for the records all right.
                    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

RBI, congrats. You have a god damn meat stick. I am wondering, you are seven inches now in girth with a "normal" erection? That is to say, not one that is plumped up fresh from your PE routine. If true, I can't imagine what size you are hitting after a PE routine. Probably after 30 minutes in the pump you could hit 7.5 inches.

I also agree with a lot of what you wrote regarding the CS, with respect to both the measuring and visual perception of the penis.

Comment

Congrats RBI. You and I share the same mindset (from your initial post) about how we perceive our size. I'm not far from hitting my 7" goal myself; save some room for me on the top of that mountain!! CONGRATS again - that's a big accomplishment (pun intended)!!
                        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Congrats!!! I know what you mean about being tall; as I am right there with you on height, and it sucks. I have done some bundled stretches, and plan on using them along with clamping to hit girth. So how many twists do you get in with the LAS?

I have been working on my ligs a ton, and plan on working on girth some time this next year. I am hoping I can hit 9" BPEL before attacking my girth. However, I may get impatient and just go for the girth as I am already closing in on my wife's max length.
                          In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jm123 View Post
                            Congrats!!! I know what you mean about being tall; as I am right there with you on height, and it sucks. I have done some bundled stretches, and plan on using them along with clamping to hit girth. So how many twists do you get in with the LAS?

I have been working on my ligs a ton, and plan on working on girth some time this next year. I am hoping I can hit 9" BPEL before attacking my girth. However, I may get impatient and just go for the girth as I am already closing in on my wife's max length.
                            The number of twists vary. To be honest I don't know how many times I twist, but if I am pumped up then I don't even try. It does take a little coordination to get it twisted and under your butt without it untwisting.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Is a picture possible, rbi? NOT saying I don't believe you.
                              BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                              MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                              BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Working...
                              X