Thread: Weird question
- 12-25-2012 #1
Alright, so you guys know those two veins that run along the top center of your shaft, parallel? Well, the left one is getting much larger and has much more shaft to the left of it, while the right one is smaller, bruised and has less shaft to the right of it. Further, the two veins are separating some. I have said before that my left side is developing faster(it has several tunica ridges while the right side has one, and the right side bruises easier and has scarring from before PE,which I believe has slowed growth). Is this asymmetry regarding the veins on top due to asymmetric growth? There is literally twice as much shaft tithe left of the left vein as there is to the right of the right vein, but I know for a fact that the veins haven't shifted that much. Make sense? Merry Christmas!
- 12-25-2012 #2
To further clarify, the veins had equal amounts of shaft to each side when I began PE. I think my left CC has just expanded at a much faster rate
- 12-25-2012 #3
Looking at my dick from the right side,you can see much more CS, due to the smaller CC,so it's prettier from the right side. But the left appears bulkier.
- By BigO in forum A Woman's PerspectiveReplies: 27Last Post: 12-04-2011, 06:21 PM
- By Zanarkand in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 35Last Post: 05-07-2011, 03:54 PM
- By searcher in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2010, 06:27 PM
- By Dugger in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 07-15-2010, 06:28 AM
- By GTAmute in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 06-18-2010, 08:35 PM