Thread: Jelq speed question
- 12-28-2012 #11
I wouldn't say your stupid for being bad at a second language! Its better then me with just one. Yes if you feel a lig that is tighter then the others that is a good one to stretch. For me its on the right side and I add extra time and stretches to help catch it up to the others.
- 12-28-2012 #12
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
Thank you !
I read you're answer and lucky for me,had enough privecy to test it out.
There IS a big difference when fighting my upper ligs.
After the stretches (long SU) FL is
- By Pilot in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2011, 09:02 AM
- By liquidwar in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2010, 07:31 AM
- By tl24 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 03-10-2010, 03:05 AM
- By pikki in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2010, 03:44 AM
- By trex in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 27Last Post: 10-11-2009, 06:18 PM