EQ and FQ after PE session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ and FQ after PE session

I just finished one of my jelqing sessions and I've had an issue with my EQ and FQ afterwards. At the end of the session it hangs at first and I think that’s a good thing but sometimes it hangs a little too hard and it carries over to my flaccid size. I believe afterwards your member should be spongy and easy to pull but mine doesn’t do that. In fact just a few minutes later once I’m flaccid, my member shrinks while becoming tight and inflexible. I’m not sure if that’s a problem or if it is than how I can fix it. I thought I could fix it by stretching my pelvic floor muscles lightly before my session but it didn’t work. Could somebody please help me out?

How long does it turtle up for after your workout?

Comment

Turtle how? It hangs lower and the top half towards the head is a bit more full. However it tightens up soon afterwards and that is the part im wondering about. Im not sure if Im overtraining or undertraining or exactly why it is that is happening.

Comment

Perhaps I misunderstood you. If your referring to the swelling or fullness than maybe 5 minutes or so.

Comment

Turtling is, as you described it, when your flaccid becomes tight and small. How long does that last for?

Comment

Well it varies depending on what I do but usually between 35 and 45 minutes.

Comment

thats nothing to worry about, try doing a little warm down to end your sesion and see if that helps.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

If you had prolonged turtling that could be indicative that you are injuring your penis. Like the hockey puck said, what you are experiencing is pretty normal. In fact I'd say it's good. You are shocking your penis a bit and then it is returning to normal. As far as your penis feeling heavier immediately after you complete the routine, if that is what you are trying to say, that is just the natural consequence of having the extra blood in your dick subsequent to your workout.

Comment

I do but from what you tell me I have to spend more time doing it or more heat... thanks for the help

Comment

I found that a longer warmup and definately a good warm down at the end of a good hard PE session helps prevent it from shrivlling up / turtling afterwards.
                    Starting Stats: 24/12/2012

BPEL 5.775'' now 6.00''
                    NBPEL 5.125''
                    BEG 5.00'' now 5.125''
                    MSEG 4.775'' now 4.875''
                    TSEG 4.5'' now 4.775''

Short term 6 month goal
                    BPEL 6.5''
                    MSEG 5''

Comment

I'm not sure where we told you more time is required for doing anything, and I can't really tell what "it" is from your post, truthfully. I'm trying to tell you that whatever you are doing sounds fine and BigO said you could add a little heat after the workout. That's all brother.

Comment

I do warm up and warm down but I think like you said more time doing so will help. Ussually when i turtle i will give it light tugs and try to get some blood flowing.

Comment

Originally posted by sameh45 View Post
                          I do warm up and warm down but I think like you said more time doing so will help. Ussually when i turtle i will give it light tugs and try to get some blood flowing.
                          Helicopter shakes work well too
                          Starting Stats: 24/12/2012

BPEL 5.775'' now 6.00''
                          NBPEL 5.125''
                          BEG 5.00'' now 5.125''
                          MSEG 4.775'' now 4.875''
                          TSEG 4.5'' now 4.775''

Short term 6 month goal
                          BPEL 6.5''
                          MSEG 5''

Comment

Thanks guys. @goal8X6, I will definitely give those a try.

Comment

Working...
                            X