Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been doing JP's for WAY too long, what to do now??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been doing JP's for WAY too long, what to do now??

So I have a fairly small penis (pics in gallery) so decided to start doing JP's 90 day routine. Didn't find time to do it consistently do been doing it one and off for over 6 months now.
    I think I have seen EG and EL gains but haven't religiously measured from the start, definitely seen EQ go up though.

I'm looking for more exercises now I think penis is ready for them, for both length and girth. Any suggestions? And would I take some exercises out of JP's or just add more on top?
    Thanks!

It's tough, freddy. You didn't measure when you started, so now you don't know if you made any progress.

A few tips to start with: Do Ultimate Jelqs instead of regular wet jelqs. I get better expansion from them, maybe you will too. Stretch for a bit longer per stretch. Maybe 45 seconds instead of 30. Consider adding in an intermediate stretch of your choice. There's a start, unless you want to really switch gears to a different program.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
      It's tough, freddy. You didn't measure when you started, so now you don't know if you made any progress.

A few tips to start with: Do Ultimate Jelqs instead of regular wet jelqs. I get better expansion from them, maybe you will too. Stretch for a bit longer per stretch. Maybe 45 seconds instead of 30. Consider adding in an intermediate stretch of your choice. There's a start, unless you want to really switch gears to a different program.
      Thanks for the advice!
      What are ultimate jelqs?

Comment

You got it, man. Here's the post: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-jelq-uj.html
        I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
        Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Freddy,

I've been sticking with JP's 90 day routine from the start as my base routine. I found that it is a nicely rounded routine and suites my schedule, being the busy professional that I am. The only thing that I have added to JP's routine is tunica tugs.

Whatever you add or delete from your routine is up to you and what your goal is. There are plenty of vets here that are happy to share what has worked for them. But, be aware of the fact that we are all different and what works well for one may not necessarily give you the same results.

You are on the right track, ask questions and then commit to your chosen routine. Don't be afraid to change it up, but give your routine at least a month or two before switching up (IMHO). Eventually you'll find a routine that works for you personally.

As for myself, I am in no hurry. JP's 90 day routine with tunica tugs suites me fine. Results are slow but steady. The change up for me is not only an addition of tunica tugs, but a reduced schedule of 4 times a week, no strict schedule, just as long as I get 4 days a week in. I have found for me that extended rest periods are not a bad thing either. I do edge at least one half hour daily though, even on extended rest periods. My results are not by any means astounding, but steady.

I don't know if this was helpful but I do wish you the best in your journey. Cheers!
          Current Stats (Start: 14 May 2010)

NBPEL 6.75" (+1.25")
          BPEL 7.25" (+1.375")
          MEG 5.12" (+0.51")

Comment

Working...
          X