- 12-27-2012 #1
Recently, I've had a pretty decent girth jump, probably about .1 girth sprang up out of nowhere this past week; doesnt sound like much but for girth it makes a difference. Also, my BPFSL is getting real close to 7.5 recently, whereas it has been parallel with my 7.25 BPEL for a while. However, my BPEL has dropped a bit. Is this common with sudden girth gains? Finally, does the increase on BPFSL mean that my BPEL will soon be around 7.5?
- 12-27-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
I have experienced the same thing regarding the girth to length variable. I have no science to explain it, but is usually indicates gains are "in the works".
As for the increase in BPFSL, same thing....although the word "soon" is a little aggressive. To me it just means changes are happening... Its a positive hint...Keep up the good work and be patient
I look forward to other responses to your post, I have often thought the same but without too much concern...slow and steady is my gig.Current Stats (Start: 14 May 2010)
NBPEL 6.75" (+1.25")
BPEL 7.25" (+1.375")
MEG 5.12" (+0.51")
- 12-28-2012 #3
Same has happened to me so Im just getting to a little over 7.0 NBPL and then doing girth until I reach my goals.Start (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75
Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
Feb 2014 - ?
Goal - 5.4 Base Girth
- By bunnly in forum Success ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 11-17-2012, 11:57 PM
- By ItakeUgirl in forum Progress ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2012, 04:30 PM
- By IDH in forum Progress ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2010, 10:54 AM
- By Wolfmesser in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2010, 07:17 AM
- By LittleBigMan in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 02-18-2010, 07:59 PM