Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie, question about long term jelqing, cementing and kegels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie, question about long term jelqing, cementing and kegels.

I'm 20 years old atm and recently started jelqing. And was wondering, are there anyone that have done this 20 years +? If so, how were their penis health after doing it for so long. Is PE one of those things you have to continue to do forever to maintain size?

I also have question concerning about cementing and kegels, as well. Could you simply just do kegels as a form of cementing (assuming I have reached my goal) after you have been doing it for, lets say 2-3 years or so?

Also are there any risks for doing kegels for many numerous years? (Once again using 20+ years) Would you have to increase your kegels in order to benefit from it, or would doing a fixed amount be sufficient for maintaining?

Sorry for the silly questions, I'm just new to this and wish to have a long sexual journey with my partner, aiming well into my 60's-70's ;P

You can get what you want and cement them, this is done by slowly lowering your workout routine till your done. Kegels should be done for life as well as light random jelqing. This is to keep your dick conditioned to keep ED at bay. Kegels and jelqs are what bring the old guys back from the sex grave. Risk for kegeling for 50 plus years, might be to the wife. Because she'll be on the wrong side of your cum cannon(kegel strength= load shooting strength).
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
      Risk for kegeling for 50 plus years, might be to the wife. Because she'll be on the wrong side of your cum cannon(kegel strength= load shooting strength).
      Damn! Thanks for the visual of some elderly guy shooting his load on his elderly wife's wrinkly face. I can feel my EQ dropping.
      (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
      (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
      Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
      Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
        Risk for kegeling for 50 plus years, might be to the wife. Because she'll be on the wrong side of your cum cannon(kegel strength= load shooting strength).
        Brilliant, and yes I agree totally with what you said.
        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

So does anyone know of people or their own experiences that done this for 20+ years? Usually in terms of maintaining the gains they are satisfied with.

Comment

One guy on the forum says he's done it since 1975 and still does it. Alot of people started in the 90's aswell, I don't know if they still practice PE. Personally I will continue with jelqs and kegels after I reach my goals, for maintaining the gains and increased EQ.
            Initial stats December 2012
            BPEL: 7.3" MEG: 5.9" BPFL: 4.3"

Current stats
            BPEL: 7.7"(+0.4) MEG: 5.9"(+0.0) BPFL: 4.7"(+0.4)

Soon to be a part of the "8x6 club"!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoreCustomer View Post
              One guy on the forum says he's done it since 1975 and still does it. Alot of people started in the 90's aswell, I don't know if they still practice PE. Personally I will continue with jelqs and kegels after I reach my goals, for maintaining the gains and increased EQ.
              Ah thank you for that response. We know that kegels helps with preventing ed. Is there any information if jelqing helps contribute to preventing ed as well?
              I've only few stories of it that it fixed ed.

Dang, what is your goal at Whorecustomer? You already started out as a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by infraggablekrunk View Post
                Ah thank you for that response. We know that kegels helps with preventing ed. Is there any information if jelqing helps contribute to preventing ed as well?
                I've only few stories of it that it fixed ed.

Dang, what is your goal at Whorecustomer? You already started out as a beast.
                Not setting any specific goals, I'll just practice PE for a while and see what I can get out of it! In the first few weeks I did only jelqs and kegels, and my erections were like... rock hard ... for real. Didn't know it was possible to become that hard. After I added stretches the EQ decreased to how it was before. Stretches does decrease EQ, therefore you need kegels and jelqs to balance it! Lately I tried adding edging as well, but it decreased my EQ even further and my libido decreased as well. Im currently on the JP90 routine, but I figured out that it might be too intense for me. I'm gonna stick to jelqing and kegeling exclusively until I get those rock hard erections again. I'll start adding a little bit of stretches again when I feel like I'm ready for it.
                Initial stats December 2012
                BPEL: 7.3" MEG: 5.9" BPFL: 4.3"

Current stats
                BPEL: 7.7"(+0.4) MEG: 5.9"(+0.0) BPFL: 4.7"(+0.4)

Soon to be a part of the "8x6 club"!

Comment

Working...
                X