Penis is starting to curve!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis is starting to curve!

I have been following the JP 90 routine to the exact direction, 3 weeks now, mt penis is starting to slightly curve to the left, ONLY when I'm flaccid thankfully. I do not want my penis to be curved at all flaccid or erect. It has always been nice and straight. Why is this happening?
    3/16/15 : Started Phallosan Forte mixed with GoodLookingLoser.com's BathMate, Jelqs, and Stretching Routines

BPEL: 6.5, 6.75, 7, 7.25, 7.5

EG: 5.0, 5.25, 5.5, 5.75, 6, 6.25, 6.5

It could be that the right chamber is developing slight faster than the left chamber. Do you jelq equally with both hands?
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

You could try and jelq against the curve. I find that this helps
      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Could be from having a fuller hang, and where it rests in your underwear during the day.

Which leg do you "wear" your penis? Is it the same as your curve? I have a habit of choosing the left leg when I dress and/or adjust myself. I try the right leg every now and then, but it's very bulgy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
          It could be that the right chamber is developing slight faster than the left chamber. Do you jelq equally with both hands?
          possibly...and well, I'm not sure..i feel like i do. I was using a home made jelqing decide before i re-started jp90, and my penis looks so good and thick. More than my hands. It just kept braking. Now I'm using my hands, and it's getting crooked.
          3/16/15 : Started Phallosan Forte mixed with GoodLookingLoser.com's BathMate, Jelqs, and Stretching Routines

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
            You could try and jelq against the curve. I find that this helps
            you're right. i might be able to...but i'm not sure what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by NCC707 View Post
              Could be from having a fuller hang, and where it rests in your underwear during the day.

Which leg do you "wear" your penis? Is it the same as your curve? I have a habit of choosing the left leg when I dress and/or adjust myself. I try the right leg every now and then, but it's very bulgy.
              i don't wear a hanger. never have. i honestly keep my penis the side oposite to the curve. if it's turtled, then it's in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by really??? View Post
                you're right. i might be able to...but i'm not sure what you mean.
                If you are hanging to the left, jelq to the right, and bend your dick to the right, this will counteract the bend in your dick
                Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

does it bend or does it point from the base? mine points to the left.. think theres some correlation with my left ball hanging lower. I think its always been there just more prominent since taking up pe
                  Start (25/06/2012)............. Current (16/09/2013)

BPEL - 16.30cm (6.4'')........ BPEL - 18cm (7.1'')
                  MEG - 12.30cm (4.8'')......... MEG - 13.5cm (5.3'')

Comment

I bet it's very slight, so just take care to jelq with good symmetry.

NCC has a good point about the fuller hang choosing a side in your pants. I've made that same observations a few times (only flaccid, like you).

Keep an eye on it.
                    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post

NCC has a good point about the fuller hang choosing a side in your pants. I've made that same observations a few times (only flaccid, like you).

Keep an eye on it.
                      sure will. thank you for the input.

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
                        If you are hanging to the left, jelq to the right, and bend your dick to the right, this will counteract the bend in your dick
                        sure will. that makes sense. thank you for the help again

Comment

Originally posted by nick_85 View Post
                          does it bend or does it point from the base? mine points to the left.. think there's some correlation with my left ball hanging lower. I think its always been there just more prominent since taking up pe
                          i have noticed that it actually depends on how flaccid my size is. after i jack off, it bends a lot to the right. while im hard, it doesn't bend at all. sometimes it curves, sometime it doesn't. thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post

Keep an eye on it.

i think that I will just make another jelq device or buy a jelq device. that way, i will know for sure everything is even. thanks for the help

Comment

That's an option, but the one's I've seen are like two rollers. They lack the ability to make an 'ok' grip. Your call though. If you like them and get good expansion and good results, that's all you want.

I'd still wager that you could get a 'handle' on the manual jelq.
                              I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                              Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                              X