alcohol and increasing size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alcohol and increasing size

i haven't drank for 3 weeks, since I started the JP program again. However, tonight i have drank a lot of whiskey. a lot of whiskey. Can me drinking a loooooooooot of whiskey this one night, effect my progress thus far in a major way??? Thanks.
    really???
    Last edited by really???; 12-28-2012, 10:04 PM.
    3/16/15 : Started Phallosan Forte mixed with GoodLookingLoser.com's BathMate, Jelqs, and Stretching Routines

BPEL: 6.5, 6.75, 7, 7.25, 7.5

EG: 5.0, 5.25, 5.5, 5.75, 6, 6.25, 6.5

Hmmmm.... i dont think it gonna harm to PE there are people who drink some time and thayting results too
    Its not big deal
    But since your goal is 9/7 for that's goal you need to carefull drink in limit penis will grow when yourbody is in good condition
    Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by kencuis View Post
      Hmmmm.... i don't think it gonna harm to PE there are people who drink some time and thayting results too
      Its not big deal
      But since your goal is 9/7 for that's goal you need to careful drink in limit penis will grow when your body is in good condition
      Good luck
      hah thanks. yea, 9 bone pressed. for me, bone pressed adds an inch to my reg measurement. so sadly, i'm 5 1/2. thanks for the response
      3/16/15 : Started Phallosan Forte mixed with GoodLookingLoser.com's BathMate, Jelqs, and Stretching Routines

Comment

PE has the same rules as bodybuilding, try not to drink a lot (if you do it once in a while, no prob) and also, avoid eating lots of junk food and smoking.. Btw, nice objective after reaching your goal hahaha
        LOG

NBPEL 6.0
        EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
        (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

Originally posted by really??? View Post
          hah thanks. yea, 9 bone pressed. for me, bone pressed adds an inch to my reg measurement. so sadly, i'm 5 1/2. thanks for the response
          5inch is all Good
          I was less then 5 when i start
          Sir you can grow to 10 but it will takes time so so so much time
          But don't give up
          Ask frankly any thing
          Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Hephaestus View Post
            PE has the same rules as bodybuilding, try not to drink a lot (if you do it once in a while, no prob) and also, avoid eating lots of junk food and smoking.. Btw, nice objective after reaching your goal hahaha
            Yea, I hadn't got drunk since Halloween, and i don't smoke anything. thanks for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by kencuis View Post
              5inch is all Good
              I was less then 5 when i start
              Sir you can grow to 10 but it will takes time so so so much time
              But don't give up
              Ask frankly any thing
              Peace
              so when did you start, and what are your measurements now?

Comment

Working...
              X