My theory about PE success/failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My theory about PE success/failure

Hey, so I've been trollin' these forums for a couple months now and have read many posts, many of which I agree with and also many that don't make sense to me. I am a very logical person. I do things is the best, and most logical way, no matter what it is. It only makes sense, right? Sorry if that was a bad explanation on how I think but its hard to explain. Its just what goes on in my head at all times, scanning, finding errors, and doing things ''right".

So here are some of my ideas I've developed around the process of enlarging your penis..

*Rest is only necessary as required. Me personally, I tend to heal quickly. I have a fast healthy body. I could (and will) clamp/edge/jelq 6 days a week. Everyone is different, with lower testosterone maybe its harder to do things, so you would need more rest. Its all dependent on YOU*

*I also don't believe in the 3 month "conditioning" phase. I totally understand that its just a safety net to be totally sure you don't rip your dick off and leave your nuts hanging. And thats cool. But for someone like me, I could have started clamping after the first month of conditioning, for sure. Its ALL ABOUT PI'S. If something is working great for you, but it is irregular to other peoples routine and you change yours, You are losing out. DO what works for YOU. *

*I believe the MOST EFFICIENT way to pe, is short, intense, and frequent workouts. This only makes logical sense to me, I think things through scientifically, with as much knowledge as I have. I'm smart, not a genius but it just seems right. I think one of the most efficient workouts would be 3-5 short sessions, spread out evenly through the day. Hypothetically, If you could say, clamp/jelq/edge for 30 minutes solid at 9am, then again at 12pm, then maybe 4, and 9. Total of 2 hours. This is all taken from the perspective of my body. Maybe it would be too much for someone or too little. This would be great because your penis is CONSTANTLY engorged, all day your horny, think of how much your stretching your cock, its engorged for lik 15 hours. It just seems perfect to me, compared to doing a 1.5 hour straight session, 3 half hour sessions would trump that.

"It revolves around common sense. Learn your body, learn how you react. Better safe than sorry, I injured myself in the 2nd week (lig pop) and was off for 2.5 weeks. My fault, totally. Stretched without warming up. I mean, how many of us really need to be told by someone that if your dick is turning black cause you clamp too hard, its gunna fall off. Really? Like come on man, I sometimes don't understand how people get ridiculous injuries and blame the world. A injury is always your fault, totally.

*Warming up and edging during and after (sporadically) are the building blocks of PE. A frigid penis doesn't want to expand. Its cold, and hard. Heat that shit up! Cold PE is shitty, and just asking for trouble. To me, its very important, I won't PE if I can't warmup for some reason. Edging, kegels, and jelqing at about 60% pressure is fine without warming up, our dicks aren't pussies! (hehe) they are tough soldiers, and honestly pretty hard to break. Its still a part of your body and people need to learn to be tender rather than vicious when they do things. I gained 0.4 BPEL in 2 months hanging, at 3lbs the whole time. No need to throw on a 10lb brick and rip your dick out. Be smart people

*Supplement aren't VITAL, but overall health is incredibly important. You can't be sitting around eating Twinkies (even though they don't exist anymore ;( </3.. Eat right. Run. Get your heart pumping. Working out raises your Testosterone, an incredible hormone that will help you in EVERY part of your life. It will get your EQ up if its low as well. I eat garlic pills, garlic is proven to raise T. I also take lysine, zinc, fish oil, and vitamin E. These help with hormones and vascularity. I am 20 years old and blatantly in the best shape of my life and I'm gunna be for years to come. Treat your body well. Celery. Eat celery. Look it up, Celery with increase your EQ, and release theromones in you. ( I think thats what they are called) Either way, celery is an aphrodisiac. Betcha didn't know that, huh? Tomatoes are good as well. The world is built for us. Relish it, don't take in all the disgusting shit we humans have brought into the world. Fucking McDonalds, Ciggarettes, beers. All man made, and man doesn't give a fuck about the next man. You are paying to kill yourself. It only takes 30 days of a consistent action to form a habit. Yup, thats how it works. Reflect. How many bad habits do you have, that you have held onto for a long time?

**THE MOST IMPORTANT thing about pe, is your EQ. No if, ands, or buts about it. It is all about keeping your dick overexpanded. You can't do that if your eq is a dam 5. Do what you have to do to make your dick at a plump 7 throughout the whole day. I have a bad habit like I mentioned above. I haven't had sex in many months and am extremely lonely/sexually frustrated. I blow my load, at least once a day sometimes twice. This is what will hold me back. I am am going to try to only do it in the morning then PE an hour later and get my eq back up. When your cock is shriveled up at a 3, it isn't keeping any expansion, so its useless.

I might edit this later and add more. Enjoy my thoughts, lol

**I can't stress how important it is to not overtrain. If anything, undertrain. I'd rather not get gains than half hurting popped blood vessels all over my dick. Just build your routine up. Patience is key. I get frustrated after a week of clamping with no gains. I know I just need to be frequent and I'll make it though. I feel like these are very simple concepts and people over-generalize things. Its an extremely personal thing, that is completely dependent and influenced by your life style, mood, and health. It all has to be done at once though. You can't just half ass this and expect it to work, and bitch when it doesn't. If it is not working, their is something that YOU need to change. Maybe increase your reps, Maybe stop eating cholesterol-filled burgers and beef and clogging your arteries, Maybe your just squeezing a bit too hard. Figure it out! Obviously advice is good, but don't take other peoples opinions to the dot. If someone tells you to do 500 jelqs, and at 350 you hurt.. It doesn't seem right to keep going and at 480 your dick is throbbing.

some more thoughts in a bit
    faithandhope
    Last edited by faithandhope; 12-31-2012, 11:22 PM.
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Good sound advise. It is all about the PIs and being able to have sex. Something huge with poor EQ will not do the trick.
    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowingMine View Post
      Good sound advise. It is all about the PIs and being able to have sex. Something huge with poor EQ will not do the trick.
      Yea. I don't have sex, but I suppose that is replaced with my edging anyways. I edge after I do jelqs/clamping, and can feel that my sides are more pushed out when I'm 100% erect. This isn't permanent, later on it will be back to normal but Is anyone familiar with clamping/girth gains? When I was hanging, my BPSFL increased, and gains followed. This seems to be the same case, correct?
      I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Comment

Couldn't agree more with this thread.
        Looking back, when I started PE my EQ was fairly poor. I didn't realise this at the time. I think that this was due to excessive masturbation, which was mainly caused by boredom, and as I neither drink nor smoke, it became a form of relaxant for me.
        I think low EQ was the main reason that I didn't achieve any gains in the first few years of PE.
        These days my EQ is better than in my teens
        started PE in 2008.... BPEL 7.5" x EG 4.5"
        6/10/11
        NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5"
        FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
        24/10/11
        NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.2"
        31/3/12
        NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.3"
        3/5/12
        NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.4"
        13/2/13
        NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" EG 5.65"
        15/5/14
        NPPEL 7.2" BPEL 7.75" EG 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by sevenpointfive View Post
          Couldn't agree more with this thread.
          Looking back, when I started PE my EQ was fairly poor. I didn't realise this at the time. I think that this was due to excessive masturbation, which was mainly caused by boredom, and as I neither drink nor smoke, it became a form of relaxant for me.
          I think low EQ was the main reason that I didn't achieve any gains in the first few years of PE.
          These days my EQ is better than in my teens
          You seem to have focused on girth. May I ask what exercises you did? I am clamping/edging/jelqing and I firmly believe it is a workout with a strong foundation that hits all the targets.

Comment

This is sound advice for PE and Life. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!
            Initial Size 08/09/12 - BPEL: 5.12" , EG: 5"
            08/10/12 - BPEL:5.5" (.38"+) ,EG:5.12" (.12"+)
            08/11/12 - No Gains
            08/12/12 - BPEL:5.75" (.25"+) ,EG:5.25" (.125"+)

Comment

I definitely disagree about frequent, shorter sessions throughout the day. When you are jelqing you are putting a lot of pressure on your smooth muscle cells. Internal heat is being generated (how much or how little is left to debate), cells are being blown up like a balloon then deflated - over and over again. The longer you hit those cells the more stress and expansion they go through. The cells grow in size, aren't able to take care of themselves because of it, then split into two equal but smaller sizes that they can again manage (this obviously doesn't happen overnight). Your method would not stress them enough, and just as they were beginning to be, you would stop and pick it up again hours later. Only then you would repeat the same process. Basically smooth muscle cells are like being in a fight. Once you have the guy down (cell stressed), pound that sucker with everything you have. Your method would let them more quickly recover back into the state they started from. I am not a doctor or work in the medical field, and like you this is only my opinion.

You are a thinker and that is good.
              rbi99
              Retired Moderator
              Member of the Month Nov 2017
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by rbi99; 01-01-2013, 07:11 AM.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
                You seem to have focused on girth. May I ask what exercises you did? I am clamping/edging/jelqing and I firmly believe it is a workout with a strong foundation that hits all the targets.
                Growth for me came from clamping and edging. The real key was figuring out my own body and what level of intensity worked best. Knowing when to have a rest day was important too.
                started PE in 2008.... BPEL 7.5" x EG 4.5"
                6/10/11
                NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5"
                FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
                24/10/11
                NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.2"
                31/3/12
                NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.3"
                3/5/12
                NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.4"
                13/2/13
                NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" EG 5.65"
                15/5/14
                NPPEL 7.2" BPEL 7.75" EG 5.75"

Comment

RbI is correct, there are actually some flaws in your theories. These short intense sessions will work for some but for many intense quick sessions can lead to a stronger, not longr dick.Secondly, testosterone has absolutely no bearing on what type of off time a guy will need. Just because something makes sense in your mind does not make it correct. Sorry, but it would be careless for me not to say so!
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Very good thread. Here is my 2 cents.

Rest days required for growth vary from person to person. Back when I first started PE I would follow my routine 6 days per week with no gains. My EQ was great and I had no negative PI. When I went to 2 days on 1 day off I started gaining. If you are young and healthy you may not have negative PI signs even if you are over training.

For me, the conditioning stage is used to prevent broken blood vessels. If I go right to intense PE without starting light and working my way up I end up with major spotting which turns to chafed skin/pealing.

I agree that intensity is more important than duration time: 100 intense Jelqs works better than 1000 light jelqs.

I agree that suppliments are not important. But, personally I feel that an overall healthy lifestyle (diet/fitness) is important.
                    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

A question, you say walk aound with a plump 7 all day..? As in a semi-errection, or a 7/10 for flaccid state?

Also, just one point I would like to disagree with. You say you don't believe in the conditioning phase of 3 months, that you could have started clamping after 1 month and so on. I agree that for some, this is possible. I believe I myself was as condidtioned after one month than most are after 3. However you miss a strong point. Its better to start off your PE with light workouts. You gain from light workouts at the start. It is many peoples opinions that if you start out for a few months doing very light routines, your penis will adapt fractionally while still gaining. If you did clamping after 1 month for lets say another 2 months, at a very high intensity like you describe, your penis would be adapted to that high intensity and doing lesser intensity workouts would have little effect. Why do more intense workouts when the gains can come from light stuff? I'm echoing the arguement that you describe making your penis stronger not longer
                      I'm back!

Comment

Working...
                      X