Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ejaculation makes a better stretch! ( what I have found )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ejaculation makes a better stretch! ( what I have found )

My findings are if I ejaculate before my pe of stretching in the extender and then pumping I get a better stretch!

My theory is this when you ejaculate your penis shrinks into your body right!

So isn't this the best time to stretch the ligament when the body is trying to withdraw the penis?

I pe every day and ejaculate first before I start stretching in my extender. I do 1 to 3 hrs every morning with the last hour always in the tube pumping. So far its working with a 1.5" gain in 38 days so I feel its a good idea.

Whats peoples thoughts on my theory!

Cambo

Before you were ejaculating prior to your sessions did you find that you would get too erect from stretching? Maybe the ejaculation is simply helping you stay more flaccid for stretching. That's my initial impression.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

If it works for you then that is great, although I am not sure if it will be the same for everybody. People react differently to various stresses, and it may infringe on others workout intensity. But hey if you are gaining from it then dont stop, dont fix it unless its broken
      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Congrats xxxfuncam, sounds like u get the best of it, ejaculation and growth, bet u look forward to it everyday

Comment

Working...
        X