Thread: Measuring flaccid NBP length
- 01-02-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
Hey guys, I was attempting to measure while flaccid and I didn't know what to do, actually. To measure flaccid length do I have to put my penis to the horizontal and then measure from the skin (for non bone pressed size) or do I let it hang and measure like that from the skin to the tip??BPEL: 7.7, 7.8, 7.9, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.6, 8.7, 8.8, 8.9, 9.0.
EG: 5.9, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3.
- 01-02-2013 #2
I would let it hang naturally and measure from just the skin. In my opinion it really doesnt matter as long as you do it the same way over and over again, so you can use previous measurements as comparable reference points. I would also measure flaccid maybe 3 or 4 times and average the result throughout the day since it varies so muchStarting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
Goal: 8" x 6"
Follow my blog if you like
Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, some giveaways for free products too!
- By insight in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 02-20-2014, 07:35 AM
- By xgcbxranimal in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2012, 10:29 PM
- By RedForever in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2011, 03:51 PM
- By borderlineaverage in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 11-01-2010, 01:27 AM
- By hoeren in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:59 AM