Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traction Question

Hey Fellas,

Just did my first Traction Wrap after doing the J90 and some additional stretches. I noticed about 15 mins into the Traction Wrap, that my Penis had this Tingling sensation. My head was really full. This tingling sensation may be numbness from the wrap, but I wanted to ask you guys if this feeling is normal. Thanks yall.

Happy New Years!

Originally posted by jt1123 View Post
    Hey Fellas,

Just did my first Traction Wrap after doing the J90 and some additional stretches. I noticed about 15 mins into the Traction Wrap, that my Penis had this Tingling sensation. My head was really full. This tingling sensation may be numbness from the wrap, but I wanted to ask you guys if this feeling is normal. Thanks yall.

Happy New Years!
    You have to be real careful on how you wrap. Too tight at the base and you turn it into a Uli wrap, like a mini clamping session where you trap the return blood. This can feel real good but you do have to monitor colour and check to see if the head is cold. If you wrap too loose then your piece will still turtle. I have been wrapping for about a month now for 8 - 10 hours per day and do tend to wrap the base and behind the glans a little tight and think the girth gains are better for it. I naturally tend to turtle so have been enjoying the wrapping.
    10/26/12 : BPEL 5.81" | EG 4.50"
    08/11/19 : BPEL 7.15" | EG 5.25" started back in PE 6 months ago
    10/04/20: BPEL 7.25 | EG 5.25" Been pumping, clamping and wrapping for the past 4 months

Comment

Thanks for that info. So just to clarify if the head is really plump and seems to be dark and cold, then its too tight is that right? I gotta get this Traction thing down because I naturally Turtle as well and I want my shit to hang! Haha

Comment

You never want the glans to be cold when wrapped, that is an indication that you do not have good blood flow. The head should always be warm. You only need it tight enuff to keep your ding dong extended.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Haha "Your Ding Dong"! reminds of what we called it as kids... DING DONG! lol.. thanks for the help my dude! Happy New Years!

Comment

Working...
          X