Need help! Stalling, girth work and a new routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help! Stalling, girth work and a new routine

Okay I've been doing PE for a bit over 6 months now and my routine just doesn't cut it anymore.

During the first months I made some good gains and increased my size from 16,5cm/12cm to 18,5cm/12,5cm.

I tried to do JP90 but felt that it affected my EQ so I adopted 5 rotary stretches, 10 mins of jelqing and 10 mins of V-jelqing. It was 1 on, 1 off.

Now I'm not getting anywhere. My length is fine and although I'd like 2 cm more, I believe I'll get there in time. More troubling is that I haven't made any girth gains in months. Length gains have been missing too. Now, according to TGC theory, my tunica is the limiting factor. So now I'm thinking about adopting tunica tugs and some more advanced girth work like Ulis and Squeezes into my routine. I cannot clamp since I live in a country where they're not available. I could get a cock ring though, would that be helpful?

The problem is that I have no idea how to build a more advanced routine like this without overworking my cock. I already had trouble with JP90, remember. Can you guys help me? Some lenght gains would be nice but I'm looking for girth here. On long term I'd like one inch so I got a long way to go.

If your ok with length then try some ULI's, Clamping, Squeezes, or bends. Are you kegeling at all? Try them out, be easy until you learn what you can handle. Try each on a different day so to better see how each one makes you feel. Try even taking a week break to try and let your dick get back to 100%.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

I'm no expert, only been doing PE here and there for just over a year but I would take a couple weeks off. After a little deconditioning I would start with a new routine that focuses on your tunica and girth rather than length. I assume your EQ is very high otherwise the tunica may not be limiting at all. Try some tunica tugs, bundled stretches or other tunica techniques and couple it with jelqing and ulis or flaccid/erect bends. Big Al has a "jelq free routine" that some say works well though I have not tried it.

You could try increasing the duration and reps of your current routine gradually to see if that might bust through the plateau. For example if you were doing 150 jelqs and 10 mins of various stretching each on day, try moving up to 160 reps and 12 mins stretching for a week, then 170 reps and 14 mins the following week etc. But either way you would probably be well served to decondition for a bit before switching if you have been at it for a steady 6 months.

Hope this helped.

Good luck
      Jrems

Comment

MrMedium,
        I had good girth gains alternating ulis and squeezes between jelq sets. Here is what I do currently. I do this every third day after stretching exercises. I recommend starting the Uli's and squeezes at 20 seconds and gradually increase as your time. I increased mine about 5 seconds each week. I am currently at 45 seconds each time.
        50 jelqs,20 second Uli (to start)
        50 jelqs,Uli
        50 jelqs, Uli
        50 jelqs, Uli
        50 jelqs, erect squeeze (20 seconds)
        50 jelqs, erect squeeze
        50 jelqs
        If it turns out to be too much, you can either drop the times down or even the number of sets. I will warn you that these are a bit much when you start so be prepared to customize it. I gained more with this regimen than any other so far. Good luck. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions.
        Bondage.
        Some people call it domestic violence.
        We call it foreplay.
        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Thank you for the advice. I'm kegeling during stretching as they do in JPs. And I usually do it during warm up as well. EQ is good. My cock is indeed rock hard. I haven't been going with my routine all that consistently. There was time in autumn when I did not do anything at all. In the last 2 weeks I've jelqed 3 times so I guess I just had my deconditioning break. I haven't counted reps when jelqing. Instead I've just taken time. Is this a bad thing?

I guess I'll try to do something in line of Looking4more.
          Warm up
          Rotary stretches, tunica tugs.
          Jelq
          Uli
          Jelq
          Squeeze
          etc

Comment

Working...
          X