My Theory On Penis Enlargement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Theory On Penis Enlargement

Hi all , this is my theory of what I think will work best for penis enlargement , if your goals are to gain both length and girth.
    Please correct me if my theory is wrong in any way, as I am only new to PE .
    After reading Remek and Iguana's TGC Theory , I have gaind a better knowledge and understanding on how the penis works.
    I want to gain both length and girth. I took measurements and my BPEL is 5.75'' , BPFSL is 5.85'' and have an erection EQ of about 9.
    After reading the TGC Theory, these stats would suggest that I should do mainly Length exercises in order to stretch the Tunica.
    If I stretch the tunica and over time it gets larger, then the smooth muscle within the tunica will have more room to move around within the confines of the tunica, and this would mean there is less pressure from the smooth muscle onto the walls of the tunica, which means lower blood pressure in the penis and thus th EQ would drop.
    For example, if I gained 0.75'' in length (working the tunica) and wasn't doing girth exercises (working the smooth muscle) then my EQ would drop.
    The opposite is also true, if i gained 0.5'' in girth, but wasn't doing any work on the tunica (length) , then my EQ would rise.
    If I want to gain both length and girth AND have a high EQ then this is my theory of how it should be done (this theory is based on a penis whose Tunica is the limiting factor for penis growth);
    Start off primarly working on length, maybe do about 25% girth exercises. Then once your EQ drops 1-1.5 switch over to doing primarly girth exercises but continue to do about 25% length exercises aswel. Then once the EQ rises again by 1 - 1.5 (EQ reaches ~9-9.5) switch back to doing 75% length exercises 25% girth exercises. Continue this cycle based on how the EQ rises / falls . Once it drops down to about 7.5-8 start working primarily on girth (smooth muscle). Then once EQ rises up to 9-9.5 or full blown 10, start working primarily on length (tunica) .
    This theory, largely based on TGC theory, is just my personal idea on how PE should be done for it to be most effective. Please correct me if I'm wrong or if you have any views or opinions on the best methods for going about PE .
    Thanks for reading
    goal8X6
    Last edited by goal8X6; 01-03-2013, 06:56 PM.
    Starting Stats: 24/12/2012

BPEL 5.775'' now 6.00''
    NBPEL 5.125''
    BEG 5.00'' now 5.125''
    MSEG 4.775'' now 4.875''
    TSEG 4.5'' now 4.775''

Short term 6 month goal
    BPEL 6.5''
    MSEG 5''

You are on the right track. If you gain a 1/2 inch of bpfsl over your bpel that should not be enough to give you poor EQ, if you kept on going and your BPFSL was an inch longer than your BPEL you may experience a drop in EQ but that is not always going to be the case. I would use measurements to determine when it is time to switch if the numbers change but your EQ stayed basically the same.

The reason I say you should use measurements is because your EQ can drop for many different reasons but a ruler doesnt lie. I hung for quite a while, felt like I needed a decon and started girth work, got raging boners again and then went back to hanging. Even though I went back to girth work i had only gotten about 1/2 of an inch of a difference between my flacid and my erect weener, I stopped gaining length so it was just time to switch gear.

Your thought process on this is actuallly pretty good, glad to see you taking an interest in this. What I posted here doesnt have to be taken as gospel, just wanted to give you a different perspective. Happy gaining.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      You are on the right track. If you gain a 1/2 inch of bpfsl over your bpel that should not be enough to give you poor EQ, if you kept on going and your BPFSL was an inch longer than your BPEL you may experience a drop in EQ but that is not always going to be the case. I would use measurements to determine when it is time to switch if the numbers change but your EQ stayed basically the same.

The reason I say you should use measurements is because your EQ can drop for many different reasons but a ruler doesnt lie. I hung for quite a while, felt like I needed a decon and started girth work, got raging boners again and then went back to hanging. Even though I went back to girth work i had only gotten about 1/2 of an inch of a difference between my flacid and my erect weener, I stopped gaining length so it was just time to switch gear.

Your thought process on this is actuallly pretty good, glad to see you taking an interest in this. What I posted here doesnt have to be taken as gospel, just wanted to give you a different perspective. Happy gaining.
      Hmm ya I can see how erection quality can vary alot . That theory of mine didn't take into account the fluxuations EQ would have .. Interesting that you can have a difference of up to 1'' between BPFSL and BPEL before EQ can start dropping. I would have thought that it would be a lot less.

I will be beginning my hanging routine for the first time next week using the Captains Wench. I will take BPSFL , BPEL and EQ measurements just before I begin the routine , which will be approx 75% length / tunica orientated, 25% girth / smooth muscle orientated.

When I begin to notice EQ drop I will check the difference in length between BPFSL and BPEL , for curiosities sake , keeping in mind that EQ can vary so much for whatever reasons.

I think if I ask questions and try to picture and figure out how something such as PE works, then I can develop a proper method around getting the maximum out of the exercises.

BPEL 5.775'' now 6.00''
      NBPEL 5.125''
      BEG 5.00'' now 5.125''
      MSEG 4.775'' now 4.875''
      TSEG 4.5'' now 4.775''

Short term 6 month goal
      BPEL 6.5''
      MSEG 5''

Comment

Do some jelquing when your hanging sets are done, that will work nicely and you may just gain well all around.

Comment

Would it be safe to say not to do too jelqing while length training as gaining too much girth early on might slow down and hinder length gains?

BPEL 5.775'' now 6.00''
          NBPEL 5.125''
          BEG 5.00'' now 5.125''
          MSEG 4.775'' now 4.875''
          TSEG 4.5'' now 4.775''

Short term 6 month goal
          BPEL 6.5''
          MSEG 5''

Comment

Dont do heavy girth work like clamping or pumping. Even Bib advises that jelquing should be done for 10 to 20 minutes after hanging sessions are done. It works fantastic and gives good blood flow!

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
              Dont do heavy girth work like clamping or pumping. Even Bib advises that jelquing should be done for 10 to 20 minutes after hanging sessions are done. It works fantastic and gives good blood flow!
              Yes that sounds like a good plan so, cheers BigO

BPEL 5.775'' now 6.00''
              NBPEL 5.125''
              BEG 5.00'' now 5.125''
              MSEG 4.775'' now 4.875''
              TSEG 4.5'' now 4.775''

Short term 6 month goal
              BPEL 6.5''
              MSEG 5''

Comment

Along with the TGC theory I'm thinking of moving to girth work for the next few months. Plus the wife was loving my post pumped girth. So its going to be a balance between what she can fit in her mouth and what I want in girth.
                :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
                  Along with the TGC theory I'm thinking of moving to girth work for the next few months. Plus the wife was loving my post pumped girth. So its going to be a balance between what she can fit in her mouth and what I want in girth.
                  Haha I like your style , no point in making it too big that it wont fit for a good blowjob, too big might turn her off giving them as it would ache her jaw trying to fit it in haha

BPEL 5.775'' now 6.00''
                  NBPEL 5.125''
                  BEG 5.00'' now 5.125''
                  MSEG 4.775'' now 4.875''
                  TSEG 4.5'' now 4.775''

Short term 6 month goal
                  BPEL 6.5''
                  MSEG 5''

Comment

Mostly now since she's taking it in her throat. I would be very bumbed out to give that up now.
                    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

You lucky bastard, lol. Shes a keeper!

Comment

Working...
                      X