Edging with light pressure at base keeps me fully hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging with light pressure at base keeps me fully hard

Hey guys I am way too new to PE to try clamping but I do this thing when I edge where I put my thumb right at the top of the base of my dick. This keeps it fully hard, like about to pop hard, it's amazing how big my glans gets when I do this. This is similar to clamping, right? Because I'm restricting the blood flow out of my penis? Does anyone else edge like this? I seem to respond well to it, actually had a great session tonight doing JP90 with this kind of edging at the end and my flaccid hang has never looked bigger.

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
    Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

Comment

Be a bit carefull ,this increases the workload of edging. In combination with the jp there are overall workload issues and also clamping type exercises in general require condition.

Comment

ThinkBigThoughts, you my friend have discovered what is called "ballooning". Ballooning is a method of penis enlargement which is based on the exact technique that you have described above. How ballooning works is that stimulation of the penis near the base with slight massaging pressure on the top (dorsal) increases engorgement of the erectile chambers. During the state of erection and arousal testosterone levels within the smooth muscle bodies of the penis increase 4 fold (pubmed and similar medical journal sites show studies which prove this as fact). The longer the penis is kept in the state androgen levels increase, conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone increases as well as various other hormones that enhance circulation and tissues relaxation and expansion (pge1).

These physiological effects will max out for most people after about 30 minutes, so it is advised that a ballooning should last at least that long or until you start to burn out and lose erection and arousal levels. At this point you are no longer recieving the neurochemical and hormonal benifits of ballooning.

There are a few more little aspects of ballooning but that is the jist of it.

At least thats my thought on what you have described.

Comment

I would not do this everyday though, i know its great, but this would be an advanced program, edging combined with the JP90.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
          X