No announcement yet.

...what other body changes since PE???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...what other body changes since PE???

The other day I posted a question about being "growers or showers". Those were some good comments and insights into how everyone thinks and visualizes themselves.

Well,,,what other changes have you noticed since you started PE??? Physical, Mental, lets hear 'em!

I'll start off with an example or two. I've noticed that my package is more "in front of me" rather than under me or between my legs. I guess stretching has brought me more to the front of my pelvis area. I can definitly remember my cock NOT being something I thought about all the time. Now it's so "THERE" that I can't help but give it the attention that it lacked for years!
    I also notice that I can feel the bulge between my thighs more thans I ever did,,when I sit, it causes a good amount of pressure on my inner thighs until I adjust and pull it all out in front of me. When I'm out with the wife, I'm adjusting a lot and she always comments on it. I wear shorts most of the time too.
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Peace of mind.

Comment

Erections in the morning that could be used as a battering ram
      And excessive noise coming from my girl during sex
      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm more hornier, more confident, I always keep thinking of sex (it even disturbs my peace of mind, most of the times), erections feel like they can penetrate a brick wall, and I enjoy looking at my cawk!

Comment

Definitely more horny, more confident, and getting woke up by my hard-on. Best part is, my Mrs loves it resulting in A LOT MORE SEX! Definitely the best part.
          Bondage.
          Some people call it domestic violence.
          We call it foreplay.
          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Working...
          X