So I have a High or No LOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I have a High or No LOT

Just starting out guys, really loving all this info and the potential for some major results really excite me. So I am a few days into JP's 90 day training and its going well. One thing I realized early on here and reading about...I have an extremely high LOT or not one at all. I feel no tug back at all.

I plan on sticking with JP's 90 day course just because I am in this for the longhaul and don't need results overnight.

My question is, What is the best way to maximize results with a high LOT when I'm finished with the 90 day training? What are some of the typical gains guys with high LOT can receive.

Thanks a LOT

Flowgoer

By doing stretches at every angle if your lot is that high You will get the best results in lig sretch with downward angles.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      By doing stretches at every angle if your lot is that high You will get the best results in lig sretch with downward angles.
      Thanks Big O. Should I be doing that now with jp's or wait till im finished?

Comment

JP90 day routine has stretches at ths angkes, it should have stretches to the left, right, straight out, straight up and straight down.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
        X