Ever Since I Hit 5.4 MSEG....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever Since I Hit 5.4 MSEG....

A few things I have noticed since hitting this girth... More teeth during BJs, it takes more pushing at initial vaginal penetration (once its in, the vagina conforms to my penis quickly though), and quicker vaginal dryness; they dry out much quicker than they used to, and I know it is not an issue of arousal because back at around 5 MSEG they stayed wet the entire time, even though they cum more now. Further, I have been watching chicks hands during hand jobs; Last spring, my ex girlfriend's hand (her hands are longer than mine) easily encircled my penis with room to spare, but now her forefinger and thumb touch perfectly. With my fuckbuddy, her thumb and forefinger used to touch perfectly, but now her middle finger and thumb touch perfectly with space in between the forefinger and thumb. What's even crazier, is that the only chicks I have fucked since I've been PEing are a mother of three kids and a chick with a pretty big vagina. I remember that girls I fucked back in high school, when I had a 4.8 MSEG, were tighter to me then than the chicks I have fucked recently are to me now. This leads me to believe that if I were to fuck an "average" non-mother vagina, these new results would be further compounded. PS. Don't tell me that all of you don't look for signs of growth during sexual activity too! The only new thing to notice about length gains is that it's much easier to hurt chicks now, which sounds cool but when your chick is crying, begging you not to hit her cervix again and you have to abandon your favorite position, it sucks. Definetly let's them know you've got a big dick though.
    jay1993
    Last edited by jay1993; 01-04-2013, 05:47 PM.
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Congrats on the new girth, what exercises have you been doing?
    Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny_Rattler View Post
      Congrats on the new girth, what exercises have you been doing?
      Supra slammers, jelqs, semi-erect bends, sideways v-jelqs, tunica tugs and/or bundled stretches, and stretches. I emphasize the Supra Slammers,bends, and sideways v-jelqs for my recent girth grains though.
      jay1993
      Last edited by jay1993; 01-04-2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Awesome bro I may try them when I'm done with my length gains.
        Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

Almost an inch in length just from stretches. My hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitchener View Post
            Almost an inch in length just from stretches. My hero.
            Probably some EQ gains in that too. And yeah, I guess you could say Im a length gainer.
            !

Comment

It does suck having to stop because you are wacking into a cervix, I dont think most people find it fun. It makes you feel bad but does boost your ego at the same time. I find getting my head in first is the hardest part, seen as I have big enough glands, after that the rest is ok. Warming her up becomes so much more important as you get bigger
              Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
              Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
              Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
              http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
                It does suck having to stop because you are wacking into a cervix, I dont think most people find it fun. It makes you feel bad but does boost your ego at the same time. I find getting my head in first is the hardest part, seen as I have big enough glands, after that the rest is ok. Warming her up becomes so much more important as you get bigger
                Haha, the back side of my glans is flat. Probably some sort of circumcision error. Either way, my glans looks impressive from the top but in reality it measures 4.5 inches around, maybe 4.75. So my sticking point comes right below the glans, and then even more so at midshaft.

Comment

What kind of stretching did you do for the length?
                  BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                  MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                  BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                    What kind of stretching did you do for the length?
                    Just standard stretching man..

Comment

You must gain easy then, because I've been stretching for almost a year with half the result you have, lol..
                      BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                      MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                      BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Same ^ I stretch quite a bit. And I don't look for those sexual signs since I don't have sex much often. Last time was last April 2011...
                        Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                        Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                        6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Even through my girth gains are no where near yours i have noticed a huge difference with my girlfriend! More teeth during BJs (make her give you a BJ upside down for some reason girth looks huge), harder to get in initially, she often has a sore vagina after sex. Great feeling though!
                          Start
                          BPEL: 6.7
                          MSG: 4.5

Now
                          BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
                          MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

Originally posted by thefuzz1669 View Post
                            Even through my girth gains are no where near yours i have noticed a huge difference with my girlfriend! More teeth during BJs (make her give you a BJ upside down for some reason girth looks huge), harder to get in initially, she often has a sore vagina after sex. Great feeling though!
                            Dude nice avatar. Classic movie. That scene with the hookers was pretty fucked up though.

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
                              Dude nice avatar. Classic movie. That scene with the hookers was pretty fucked up though.
                              Cheers mate! Yea great scene though
                              Start
                              BPEL: 6.7
                              MSG: 4.5

Now
                              BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
                              MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

Working...
                              X