Masturbation vs. Intercourse - Size Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbation vs. Intercourse - Size Gains

I've read numerous times while researching exercise routines, etc. that although not proven, statistics are showing that men who masturbate more frequently show less gains in size. Would this be the same for intercourse? If not, how is one any different from the other?
    (01-01-13) 4 1/4"EL, 4 1/2"EG (03-10-13) 5 1/8"EL, 5"EG (June Goal) 5 3/4"EL, 5"EG

They aren't.........I don't believe in any of those statistics. There is no scientific evidence to prove that theory. As long as you DO NOT over do masturbation, you're fine. Both intercourse and masturbation lead to the same results..........
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

masturbation has not effected my "natural size". only effects flaccid size but it;s no big deal.
      Originally posted by Trying It Out View Post
      I've read numerous times while researching exercise routines, etc. that although not proven, statistics are showing that men who masturbate more frequently show less gains in size. Would this be the same for intercourse? If not, how is one any different from the other?

Comment

My dick always gets bigger during sex than it does during masturbation, so I view sex as sort of an improved edging. And it might be a mental thing, but I've noticed that masturbation tends to deflate my penis after I'm done, whereas sex tends to leave it pumped with blood, even after its soft. It definetly has something to do with the physics of vaginal friction vs. hand friction, and also probably has to do with arousal levels, testosterone, etc. Your body is more likely to be "in the zone" during sex, and I'm sure that different chemicals are released throughout your body during sex than when you are masturbating. Overall, I've noticed that sex helps gains while masturbation hurts them. I have never seen gains slow down when I was in a "sex frenzy" period, but during those dry spells where I masturbate, my PIs turn to shit and gains slow down.
        jay1993
        Last edited by jay1993; 01-04-2013, 11:44 PM.
        Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
        Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
        Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
        Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

I think the argument was specifically ejaculation frequency affecting gain progress speed. I'm sure there are several valid points that could be brought up for it, but I really don't think it matters as long as your routine is not affected. If you have sex and it keeps you from maintaining the % erection you want for jelqing, then yes it will hinder your gains. I masturbate often because it's fun and because once a day helps me maintain my 70% desired erection level for jelqing. If I do it too often I get hard too easily, if I don't do it enough, I get soft too often in my routine.

I'd actually say masturbation or sex is good for gains because it keeps your penis expanded longer, might help smooth/slow the size decrease transition as your penis heals after the workout and can build new fibers to sustain the size.
          BPEL---EG-----Date
          6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
          6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
          7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
          Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
            Overall, I've noticed that sex helps gains while masturbation hurts them.
            Exactly. People who masturbate a lot tho will defend it and say there's nothing wrong with it.
            Start (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75

Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
            Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

Lmfao. Is has got to be the most ridiculous subject ever. I rarely masturbate, and haven't had intercourse in 2 years. I have gained 1"EG and 1"EL in that time ..... sooo.. yeah. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NCC707 View Post
                Lmfao. Is has got to be the most ridiculous subject ever. I rarely masturbate, and haven't had intercourse in 2 years. I have gained 1"EG and 1"EL in that time ..... sooo.. yeah. Lol.
                No intercourse in 2 years.....shit. You alright?!

Comment

No, I'm not. Don't bend over in my vicinity. Lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
                    iNo intercourse in 2 years.....shit. You alright?!
                    Masterbation and sexual intercourse are two different things. I saw a show that demonstrated the brain activity during intercourse and it was clear that more regions of the brain were lit up and more strongly. Different hormone systems are brought into play during sex. An example of the difference is have you ever had a painful physical pain and started the sex act? Well the pain is diminished during sex. The heart rate and blood pressure also increase during sex. Hormones production is also increased and seretonin stimulated. How does this happen? Pheremones transmitted between the sexual partners. Also real live sex will be better for your mental self image.

Comment

Originally posted by NCC707 View Post
                      No, I'm not. Don't bend over in my vicinity. Lmfao.
                      Drop your standards and just get some pussy. Once you're in the zone with women, youll find yourself inside some sexy women.

Comment

It is not my stantards that are stopping me. I am re-introducing myself into society, as I have been away for a decade. Fear, isolation, anxiety.... those are only 3 of the many things that have plagued me for the past 2 years. I went through a divorce ... was very hard on me. Met her when I was 15..... 13 year relationship, 7 year marriage. Only person I have ever been with.

Comment

No supporting evidence; just personal opinion based on over forty years of masturbating and fucking. I do not believe masturbation or intercourse has any effect on penile enlargement. If you want a bigger dick, put in the time to do the proven exercises. Nobody ever said there was a pleasurable side to PE.
                          not2big
                          Senior Super Moderator
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by not2big; 01-05-2013, 02:39 PM.
                          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                            No supporting evidence; just personal opinion based on over forty years of masturbating and fucking. I do not believe masturbation or intercourse has any effect on penile enlargement. If you want a bigger dick, put in the time to do the proven exercises. Nobody ever said there was a pleasurable side to PE.

A dick that has sex regularly is a healthier dick and its a more confident dick. Masterbating cannot do this for you.

Comment

Originally posted by longrodten View Post
                              a dick that has sex regularly is a healthier dick and its a more confident dick. Masterbating cannot do this for you.
                              yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X