Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long should it take to complete a JP90 session?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long should it take to complete a JP90 session?

I found a thread on this a while back; I can't seem to find it now.

Anyways I'm about 4 months into PE and I'm still doing the JP90 routine with added jelqs and stretches. Right now, (excluding warmup, warmdown and possible edging/ballooning) I'm doing about 30-40 minutes of stretching, and at least one hour of jelqing. I do the directional stretches plus 5 reps of A-stretches. Jelqs are the same as JP90, just more reps (probably around 80/70 compared to the 50/30) Still doing three sets of each.

I'm experiencing no PIs, save for possible decreased EQ and/or apparent size decrease which may or may not be attributable to PE.

Anyways, am I way out to lunch here? Should it be taking me longer? Too long?

PS: Is pain after stretching normal? Sometimes the skin of my penis near the base feels friction-burned (best I can describe it); no internal pain however.

Thanks.
    Last edited by JDC93; 01-06-2013, 03:17 AM.

In the JP90 thread I belive that there is excact time for one rep. Like 1stroke=3-5sec. Just count the number of jelqs you do. And you will have time. And in my opinion for you after 4 months of PE almost 2h of excercises is too long. My routine takes like 10min and I think I have gained already 1/16.
    Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
    Current stats

Comment

definately sounds like overtraining to me, try cutting back some and listen to your body. As for the friction burn sensation again probably too many reps with too tight a grip.
      Starting 16/11/2013

Erect:
      5.25" BPEL
      4.7" MG-erect

Long Term Goal:
      7.5" BPEL 5.5" MG-erect

Comment

Takes me around an hour.

Comment

So the general consensus is that I may be overdoing it.

I can't imagine getting it all done in one hour though.

Comment

Working...
          X