Why the FUCK can't I gain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the FUCK can't I gain?

Is there any reasonably accurate way to estimate how many layers of tunica you have? I've been at this shit for nearly five months and I haven't gained ANYTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING.

I am about at the point where I am going to go hang a couple 45lb plates off of my penis "just cause". My expectations aren't that high; I'm not one of the mentally deranged folks trying to get a 9 incher. If I could add one inch in a year I'd be fucking ECSTATIC.

Sorry for venting, but working at this religiously for 5 months and seeing absolutely zero ROI is frustrating.

Are there any basically non-existant gainers who have eventually added length? At what point do you say 'fuck it' and opt for surgery?

What is your routine?
    Start
    BPEL: 6.7
    MSG: 4.5

Now
    BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
    MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

What is you rutine?

Comment

Not only what is it, how often?
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Penis Creep & It?s Scientific Implications | PEGym

Comment

I believe you must first examine your routine, frequency, and most importantly technique. If you have the proper technique and routine you may have to look into advanced workouts such as Uli's, Supra Slammers, bundled stretches, and Jelq at different angles. Good luck!!
            Commit, start your routine, don't rush, and increase your length, girth, and ultimately confidence in the process. Key: Don't measure everyday and only measure 1X per month.
            Shortdog 2019

Comment

I take it that you want length (not girth), judging by your post. Some guys just gain one way more easily than the other. At least that's a trend that we've noticed around here.Have you measured girth? (Even if that's not your goal).

Yes, hanging does seem to give its participants gains, but just understand that it's a significantly bigger time commitment than a basic stretching and jelqing routine. Additionally, there's a good deal of reading up to do before you embark on that safely. I understand your frustration, since 5 months x X hours per week is a lot of time invested here.

Post up your routine so we can critique it for you, JDC.
              I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
              Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Feel free to give up if you want to. Most people who can't see newbie gains do this. I'm almost in my 6th month PEing and also didn't see a single gain, but I'm trying different routines and techniques. Just because one single routine didn't work, it does mean others will not. Also post your routine dude =), there's no other way for us to know if you're doing something wrong..
                LOG

NBPEL 6.0
                EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
                (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

How is your EQ since you started PE?

Comment

I did pe for almost a year and had 0 ZERO results. I gave up. It also caused me some minor ED.

Comment

Originally posted by adam1973 View Post
                      I did pe for almost a year and had 0 ZERO results. I gave up. It also caused me some minor ED.
                      Why are you here? To fix your ED? Do you plan to start PE again?

Comment

Im here cause I can be here and to let others know that PE is a bunch of BS

Comment

Based on my experience, and all those I've known who have made solid gains, it is just
                          a question of striking the right cord. I did not gain, except for improved EQ for three solid
                          months. However, I kept slowly, ever so slowly, increasing time and intensity, until I
                          was jelqing 90 minutes a day, plus a half hour of stretching, for a total of 2 hours a day,
                          7 days a week.

I was also doing marathon edging sessions of 2 hours or longer.

It was during this time that I started to gain--fast.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                            Based on my experience, and all those I've known who have made solid gains, it is just
                            a question of striking the right cord. I did not gain, except for improved EQ for three solid
                            months. However, I kept slowly, ever so slowly, increasing time and intensity, until I
                            was jelqing 90 minutes a day, plus a half hour of stretching, for a total of 2 hours a day,
                            7 days a week.

I was also doing marathon edging sessions of 2 hours or longer.

It was during this time that I started to gain--fast.
                            4 hours everyday??? how the heck did you accomplish that? Don't you have a job / college to attend, have a family to look after....?? I mean how can you manage that much time everyday!!?? No wonder those results!!!
                            Short term: Adding 1 inch. Long term: Adding another 1.5 inch... and then some

"The doNg is man's best friend."
                            "And the pussy is the second best!!"

Comment

I don't think PE is "a bunch of BS" like Adam said, but I don't think it's in the cards for some people.

Anyways, my routine is a modified JP90. Pretty much everything is the same, except more reps are added. Directional stretches (more reps), A-stretches, followed by jelqing (JP90-style plus more reps). I'm guessing that my stretching normally runs anywhere from 20-minutes (normally around 30) to 40 and my jelqing runs anywhere from 40 minutes to over an hour, depeding on how I'm feeling. I also do JAI stretches (around 15-20 reps a set, gradually working up the intensity) 2-4 times a day.

I generally aim for a 4 on, 1 off schedule, however sometimes it will end up being 4 on, 2 on, 3 on due to work and life in general. I will say that overall, I am quite consistent.

PIs are virtually non-existant; a few months back I would get that nice, tired dull-ache after a few my workouts and I interpreted that as a positive. Lately, my EQ has decreased and I rarely get erections during the day anymore. There are other things going on in my life and I'm not 100% certain that the EQ loss is attributable to PE and possible overtraining.

I used to balloon after my workouts ALL of the time for at least 20 minutes, but within the last month I now take longer to get the 10/10 rock hard erection, and I end up ejaculating sometimes as little as 7 minutes into my ballooning session. Quite odd, considering I used to be able to do 20 minutes no problem.
                              Last edited by JDC93; 01-07-2013, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X