Firegoat Roll x Maintaing Engorged Penis after PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firegoat Roll x Maintaing Engorged Penis after PE

I'm afraid as hell of getting a dark penis or discolored spots, so I've been doing the firegoat roll always right after my sessions. My penis is getting a bit darker, but not significantly yet. However, and someone pointed that out before, I think that the fireboat might end up comprising some of the results, because after i do them all the engorgements, plumpness of the penis after the sessions subsides and my penis goes a bit limp.
    Any suggestions on how to keep the engorgement and maximize effects of PE vs preventing discoloration with this technique or some other?

I do fire goat rolls between sets and after my routine to limit discoloration. Typically I wear a silicone cock ring after my girth routine and that helps to keep thing engorged.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Do you get this feeling I described, of losing engorgement after the fireroll ? and by keeping it engorged with the cockring wouldn't one be making it more prone to discoloration?

Comment

Yes I do lose engorgement after fire rolls, even more so after A stretches. After I have the cock ring on for a little while (15+ minutes) my penis gets engorged again. The cock ring doesn't cause or add to the discoloration issue.

I am doing stealth PE, so I don't want my wife to notice discoloration.

Comment

If the cockring doesn't promote discoloration, then i think it sounds like a good plan.

Comment

It has worked for me.

Comment

Working...
            X