My routine and some help asked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My routine and some help asked

Im a beginner and i am PE'ing for a week now.
    I started with jp90 beginner routine but noticed it wasn't intense enough for me.

I changed it to :

Helicopter
    Left stretch with 25 fast kegels
    10 big circles to the left and 10 big circles to the right stretched
    helicopter
    Right stretch with 25 fast kegels
    10 big circles left nd right
    helicopter
    out stretch with 25 fast kegels
    10 big circles left and right
    helicopter
    down stretch with kegels
    10 circles left and right
    helicopter
    up stretch with kegels
    10 circles lef and right
    helicopter
    1x 20 second a-stretch

helicopter
    70 ok grip jelqs
    40 v jelqs
    70 ok grip jelqs
    40 v jelqa
    70 ok grip jelqs
    40 v jelqs

it seems to go pretty well and i enjoy doing it. but i was wondering is it okay if i do the jelqs in the morning and the stretches at night?.

You say it wasn't intense enough for you as it was written. I suspect that you were looking for signs of fatigue, the same way you would when training muscles in the gym. That's not how progress is best gauged in PE. I also see that you joined here this month and have been doing PE for only one week.

I've got to say man, you really didn't give the program a shot. Look, what you're doing still includes stretching and jelqing, so I'm not going to try to convince you that JP's program is a magic one. What I will say is this: It is tough enough for most guys who do it, and too intense for some. I'd just stick with it without changing the routine. After all, you're still working on jelq technique if you only have 1 week experience.

For question two, splitting stretching and jelqing is fine. Just be warm for each session.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

What do you get when you cross an beginner with a guy who wants a more intense workout? Okay I knew you all knew the answer but I'll say it anyway. Injuries! The routine was written for a reason; to get three months of conditioning before you stated more intense exercises so that you don't hurt yourself. If you think your one week experience tells you you be more intense that so be it.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I'd say you should stick to the basic JP90 routine , and if you get good PI's (morning wood, good EQ, bigger flacid hang etc..) then you can gradually move up up the levels. That's what I did and I have started gaining already and I'm only only two weeks in. Less is more at the beginning
        Starting Stats: 24/12/2012

BPEL 5.775'' now 6.00''
        NBPEL 5.125''
        BEG 5.00'' now 5.125''
        MSEG 4.775'' now 4.875''
        TSEG 4.5'' now 4.775''

Short term 6 month goal
        BPEL 6.5''
        MSEG 5''

Comment

Working...
        X