low EQ after intense session?? please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low EQ after intense session?? please help

informed replies only please and thank you fellas! i jelqed, v jelqed, did some squeezes, and semi erect bends (first time). i did not go "all out" Hercules on myself, but it was above medium intensity. i have been PEing for two weeks, and resting until EQ returns to normal. what i would please like to know is is it normal to experience a noticeable decrease in EQ after a session that was admittedly a bit too intense? and if so can you share your experience with this and how long it took to recover? my erection is softer and more flexible than normal, and my head is not retaining full shape as easily. my member overall feels softer and more flexible. i will not perform a routine like that again in the near future, and if and when i do i will use much more attentive care. i hope y'all can provide some insight and hopefully personal experience please. thank you, seriously

This is considered as a negative PI. As it is only your second week you should simply stick to JPs 90 day routine. It also might be that you don't warm up properly. You should try to use a rice sock or heat pad rather than a hot wash cloth as it works far better.
    Start
    BPEL: 6.7
    MSG: 4.5

Now
    BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
    MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

Yes this is usually the first sign of a over worked penis. As I was moving from JP90 to hanging and other more intense exercises I did over work myself a few times. As a sign for when to end a recovery break is when my EQ comes back with a random erection.
      :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

thank you glamissand...please tell me did you experience similar symptoms? i was pretty anxious about it at first as it's not something I've experienced, however i am tryin to be optimistic and hope that my body will be resilient and regenerate back to normal as is it's way. about sticking to beginner routine (once recovery is done) yes yes and yes. absolutely

Comment

Symtoms where soft glands when trying to make an erection, and it felt loose and flexable probably due to low EQ. Most times its just a day recovery, I still like to do light stretches during recovery.
          :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
            Symtoms where soft glands when trying to make an erection, and it felt loose and flexable probably due to low EQ. Most times its just a day recovery, I still like to do light stretches during recovery.
            thank you sincerely for your response glamissand

Comment

Simply rest a day or two, no big deal this time. However, if you like your routine I suggest going back to where you were prior to over working it. If that simply doesn't do enough for you the obvious solution is to add a couple of reps, but do so slowly. No need to rush. As you have already found out doing too much doesn't get you to the promised land quicker. In fact, injuries will delay you entry there. On the other hand, once conditioned, your unit being tired afterwards is fine. I beat the hell out of mine while doing my routine - but I reached this point after a long time of building up to it. If I did my routine and my unit was perfectly fine, able to bang my wife immediately afterwards, etc., that would tell me I didn't do enough. What guy goes to the gym and does his full workout, and when he is done doesn't feel a thing in his muscles? Very poor workout if he didn't.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

update: 3 days after overworking my member. EQ is getting better. soft glans is getting better. massaging my member gently in the shower, pouring hot water over it, gentle light stretching. still taking my supplements. so I'm confident it will heal and I'm no longer worried. taking a week off of pe. thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
                X