O Ring for a Cock Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O Ring for a Cock Ring

Wondering if anyone here has used a common rubber O- ring, that can be purchased at any hardware store, for a tension or 'cock ring'. If so, how'd it work out for you? Thanx!

It would work, join the Navy and become an aircraft mechanic, they use them all the time. The have a shelf life so they get thrown out when expired. Free cock rings and medical!
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I haven't tried one but I am sure it would work. After all a cock ring is just an o ring made from different materials. The regular rubber o rings may not stretch as well as the silicone and if they get a little old, they tend to crack. I have used mainly silicone and beaded silicone rings before I switched to stainless steel. They are my favorite!
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Different size O rings are a great inexpensive way to find out which size metal cock ring will work best for you.

Hey BigO. When you say the aircraft mechanics us them all the time, do you mean on their cocks or is there a more mundane use they have for them. If it is the former, perhaps that accounts for the O ring problems encountered by the space program.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Yes that is what I use. I use a smaller one for sex because it really makes me huge and hard and my woman loves it!! I use a larger one which I wear during the day and take off every 30 min or so and massage my dick. I definitely have gained some girth doing this. I take it off when pumping and replace it ( the larger one ) when done which keeps the gain for a while.

Comment

Amazon has some rings that work great for me. They are available in 1/16" increments, so you can get tight ones for sex and loose ones for all day wearing and get gradually larger ones as you make gains.

219 Polyurethane O-Ring, 70A Durometer, Round, Translucent, 1-5/16" ID, 1-9/16" OD, 1/8" Width (Pack of 5): Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Comment

I have a rubber o ring and it' s awesome for sex. makes me feel massive right after a good session that I try to get in before doing the deed and keeps me hard enough to go for a while after I cum. thinking about wearing it all day just cause.

Comment

I use these often. Particularly good at the end of a routine to pump you up.
                The trick is to get the right size so it's tight enough, but not too tight. Best thing is to get a pack containing different sizes.

The other advantage I find over other types of rings is the rubber ones can be rolled on and off (except when fully pumped) much like the band on a condom.
                The perfect size will go on easy semi hard and lock on when fully hard.

Comment

If you're adventurous dig around the Home Despot and the Army-Navy Supply store. Watch what they are made of, but I've found sizes, shapes, etc. of all varieties. I prefer stainless but the thick rubber work well also.
                  "Get busy pumpin' or get busy dying"...The Smallshaft Redemption :)

Comment

They work but I wonder what (petro) chemicals are in them and may cause issues in an area full of blood. I tried one as a glans ring but as I'm uncircumsized found it better and more comfortable to get a dedicated incomplete glans ring, and love it. See my pictures.

Comment

Hey glanslover, I have been looking for a glans ring like that. Where did you get it?
                      Bondage.
                      Some people call it domestic violence.
                      We call it foreplay.
                      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Working...
                      X