How confident are you with your size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How confident are you with your size?

Yesterday I had a conversation with some friends regarding penis size. One of them has a 6.0 x 4.5 penis and he feels he almost got a monster (!) cock.

Personally I feel quite small-to-average with my 6.7x5.1. This is the reason I started PEing, to reach a size of 8x6.

What about you guys? Are you confident with your size?
    July 2010: 5.9 x 4.9
    January 2013: 6.7 x 5.1
    ---
    Goal for 2013: 7.5 x 5.5
    Long-term Goal: 8.0 x 6.0

I feel fine with mine, I wouldnt be so confident to be showing everyone but I am still happy enough with it. I think though that if I was 8 x 6 I will still think I am only average
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Not happy when i joined... Slightly better now but I wouldn't even consider myself content with my size currently. Sure thats why I am here and why I love PE
      Initial Size 08/09/12 - BPEL: 5.12" , EG: 5"
      08/10/12 - BPEL:5.5" (.38"+) ,EG:5.12" (.12"+)
      08/11/12 - No Gains
      08/12/12 - BPEL:5.75" (.25"+) ,EG:5.25" (.125"+)

Comment

Your not small your actually above average how tall are you I think that plays a big role in self perception. If your like over six feet tall I could see what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam333 View Post
          Your not small your actually above average how tall are you I think that plays a big role in self perception. If your like over six feet tall I could see what you mean.
          I'm 5'6' & fit... but still!
          July 2010: 5.9 x 4.9
          January 2013: 6.7 x 5.1
          ---
          Goal for 2013: 7.5 x 5.5
          Long-term Goal: 8.0 x 6.0

Comment

Are you kidding me that should look huge on your frame

Comment

Before I joined the forums I wasn't super happy with mine (even though my past girlfriends said I was always "big" I guess I didn't believe them). I don't think I'm massive, but I think 7x5.5 isn't bad. My goal (and a lot of people goal) is about 8x6 which is achievable. I started PE "seriously" 1/1/13 and it's going well so far. Just taking it slow. And like some other said, it's not like you're going around wiping your dick out showing everyone.

And I never talked seriously about dick size with friends, I don't know if anyone actually measures their dick (I never did, until I joined PE).

Comment

Originally posted by Grecian View Post
                Yesterday I had a conversation with some friends regarding penis size. One of them has a 6.0 x 4.5 penis and he feels he almost got a monster (!) cock.

Personally I feel quite small-to-average with my 6.7x5.1. This is the reason I started PEing, to reach a size of 8x6.

What about you guys? Are you confident with your size?
                If you don't feel average to slightly above average at minimum, you need to readjust your thought process. Myself, I assumed I was average when I first joined, but simple google searches showed I was above average from the get go. Without the internet how would anyone know anything about their unit size? If I didn't dislike stretching exercises so much I would like to be longer, but I am sure my girth would make that even more difficult. As for devices - it ain't happening. As soon as someone finds out about the "magic length pill", please pm me!!!
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Im over 6ft tall and have a 7x5.2 dick and I feel it looks smallish, like the stats are lying

Comment

Confident enough to walk butt naked in front of any girlfriend at any moment.
                    Going for that boing factor.

Comment

Oddly enough, I've always had plenty of condidence in what I considered a small penis.

I credit that to being sexually active at a young age, and knowing that I can blow a girls mind with what little I had.
                      That doesn't mean I wanted to show my tiny flaccid, because I did not!
                      Starting point(4-24-12): BPEL 5.5, MEG 4.75(12cm), BEG 5.0.

Progress(12-24-12) BPEL 6.25in MEG 5 1/8(13cm) BEG 5.75 (14.5cm)

Comment

Originally posted by Robberman View Post
                        Confident enough to walk butt naked in front of any girlfriend at any moment. https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.png
                        dgaf about walking naked infront of a girl you've stuck your penis into... how about walking down your school campus butt naked at any time?

Comment

I'm 5'8" 165 lbs athletic muscular build. I started out thinking I was on the smaller side of average with 6 x 4.75 and now I am more confident with 7 x 5 but it still feels like there is work to be done so that's where I will be. Working.

Comment

100% more confident now then when I was under average. I would walk down the Blvd swangin.

Comment

Its too skinny. Wont be confident until I Im done my length goal and get to at least 5.25 girth.
                              Start (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75

Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
                              Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

Working...
                              X