too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too much

i started with the PE routine a couple of months ago & saw good progress. an then I got married & now I am fighting hard to keep up with my wife's needs. she's ready anytime of the day or night and doesn't seem to have enough of me. I'm literally drained & when I tried doing my PE routine recently my obedient dong just refused to cooperate... I saw some good results when I began but now I'm terribly depressed for not being able to maintain that progress. sounds really stupid but any advice to help me with this situation? thanks in advance
    Short term: Adding 1 inch. Long term: Adding another 1.5 inch... and then some

"The doNg is man's best friend."
    "And the pussy is the second best!!"

Congrats on getting married and having a super ready and willing wife. Some of the Vets will have to help you on this one, i am lucky if i get sex once a month. Have a spanking good time.

Comment

thanks nova! well thats why I was trying to figure out whether I was the lucky one or if too much lucky is a problem! an she's drppin' wet like it nobody's business. I have to redo my bed after every session & change all the linen. not complaining bout that though! thnx anyways
      Short term: Adding 1 inch. Long term: Adding another 1.5 inch... and then some

"The doNg is man's best friend."
      "And the pussy is the second best!!"

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteNectar View Post
        thanks nova! well thats why I was trying to figure out whether I was the lucky one or if too much lucky is a problem! an she's drppin' wet like it nobody's business. I have to redo my bed after every session & change all the linen. not complaining bout that though! thnx anyways
        If you can get her dripping wet and coming back for more x times per day, I think the last thing you need is MORE stress on your member. Clearly she's satisfied anyways. Just do some stretches and kegels during down time and wait for your relationship to develop a bit more. You guys will probably stop having sex THAT frequently, and thus grant you more time to work on your body. You know, body builders can't workout during a Mr. Universe contest either. Just sick back and enjoy the fruits of your labor for now.
        Focus on the positive :D
        -----
        The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Wow, I'm jealous and confused how this is a problem . Yes I do get the point you are making but...seriously...no time to PE because your wife wants sex from you all the time? What a "problem" to have! Enjoy this now while you have it, PE can wait!
          Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

i feel your pain bro lool got to be careful with pe-ing and sex though you do not want to be fatiqued and she wants sex and you cannot get an erection. Just PE in moderation, you will still gain just slower.
            i enjoy penis enlargement :D Check out my latest album !!
            messages, comments and questions are welcome. Growth and health :)

Comment

WN you are freshly married! Congratulations and enjoy it! I really hope I'm wrong but in 10 years you will be remembering this as "good times"
              As far as PE, just do a light stretching routine, something very light a cementing one.. I guess girth routines that require 80% Erection level are out of question..

Congrats!
              S
              Start BPEL- 6, MEG 4.8, BPFSL - 6.5 ---- Feb 1st 2012
              1 Year BPEL - 7.5, MEG 5.5, BPFSL 8.25
              2 Years BPEL 7.75, MEG 5.5 BPFSL 8.5
              My Blog

Comment

Screw the pe bro, pay attention to the needs of that lovely young lady. If it makes you feel better one of the very best ways to maintain gains is frequent sex!!! As metioned above it will slow down but for now she seems to like it so enjoy he honey moon phase.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

In my opinion.... I would spend A LOT of time doing oral upon her. Make it your business to give it to her all you can. If she gets off to it, Oral and some fingering can go along way. Even a vibrator used on her may tire her out,,,,and look at it this way: You should be turned on like a "mo-fo"!! (I would) :-)
                  Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Does she have a sister or any other female relatives that act that way? Well I had to ask!!!!!
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I have the same kind of problem but quite the opposite. I´m ready any time, and just see her naked or if she kiss me with her tung, or i touch her boobs my solider stands up hard and ready. I want to have sex everyday, and have been with this girl 10 years. But shes not like me, shes never horny but have give me sex almost everyday. So i start to have a extender and stretch my penis because do something else so i wont get to frustrated.

I love her and shes a real sexy girl and good in all ways, but if could change something on her it would be so she will be like your girlfriend.

She use P-ring so no baby will be, and the DR. says that some people can get no sex appetite side effect.
                      Start: I think NBPEL 14cm and girth 14cm

Now: NBPEL 15cm Girth 14,5cm

Goal:
                      NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Comment

Dude you're having a ton of sex I don't really know why you're complaining =P It will MOST LIKELY slow down, and once it slows down you will have more time to spend just you and your unit =] Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by snippan View Post
                          I have the same kind of problem but quite the opposite. I´m ready any time, and just see her naked or if she kiss me with her tung, or i touch her boobs my solider stands up hard and ready. I want to have sex everyday, and have been with this girl 10 years. But shes not like me, shes never horny but have give me sex almost everyday. So i start to have a extender and stretch my penis because do something else so i wont get to frustrated.

I love her and shes a real sexy girl and good in all ways, but if could change something on her it would be so she will be like your girlfriend.

She use P-ring so no baby will be, and the DR. says that some people can get no sex appetite side effect.
                          Also with your problem, you are probably acting too "needy" and this is making her turned off and not sexually excited when she sees you. Is there ever a time when SHE is the one who wants to have sex? Probably not, you're always the one "begging" for it. If I was you I'd change your ways and be in control of the pants (and the zipper). It might be too late? I'm not sure. Good luck

edit: apologies for the double post (I could care less about my post count honestly)

Comment

like everyone has said. Don't worry about PE right now since you are getting it anyways. Hell, it has been 5 years with the wife and I and I still don' need to do PE but I choose to when we happen to be away. Hell yea! But, all that shows that she is extremely happy with the member.

Focus on loving her in every other area as well.
                            (Was) 5"-NPBEL / 4.5"-EG (Before proper PE)
                            (Current as of 3/3/13) 6.3"-BPEL & 4.9"-EG (midshaft) 5.4" EG at the BASE!

Comment

I know exactly where you are coming from brother. When we were first seeing each other and even after we were married and started having kids, we were doing it 2-3 times a day. Life eventually starts getting in the way and things taper off. Now since our kids are grown and are out of the house a lot, we are back to at least once a day and numerous times a day on the weekend. I wouldn't even bother with the PE for now if I were you. Save all your energy for her. When things slow down and if you want to start back then, then go for it. Right now, your time and efforts are better spent on her.
                              P.S.
                              If it starts cooling down too fast, just spank her. She'll bounce right back.
                              Bondage.
                              Some people call it domestic violence.
                              We call it foreplay.
                              Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Working...
                              X