Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Theory

tl;dr: INVEST IN THE BANK

Im not a PE expert in the least bit, Im actually just a beginner. But I recently started a bodyweight workout program and an analogy used with that I thought would translate well to PE. The program is called Convict Conditioning for those interested, it is a book you can read online for free. In the program there are 6 main bodyweight exercises you perform. Each of the 6 exercises has 10 steps.

To try and shorten this up we will use pushups for example. A regular pushup is step 5 out of 10. The author recommends that you start slow with the first steps even though 90% of people could do the regular pushup. His theory is that true power comes from the joints and tendons. The first few "easy" exercises is what builds these up. The problem with most people he said, is that they dont have the patience and skip steps to see results quicker. What happens is that they get to step 7-8 and cant do it. Thats because they didnt allow their joints and tendons to build up enough. They then give up and quit.

By being patient and allowing your tendons and joints to get stronger first, you are INVESTING IN THE BANK. That was the key phrase. Once you invest in the bank you can work yourself much harder because the joints and tendons are strong enough to handle it.

I felt like this relates to PE because a lot of people become impatient and try to do too much too soon, and end up hurting themselves. Also on the other hand people dont see results soon enough and give up. Once you invest for a while, then you can work your penis much harder, just like the Convict Conditioning program.
    needhelp
    Last edited by needhelp; 01-10-2013, 01:41 AM.

A way this program has helped me with PE is that Im not in as much of a rush to see results anymore. Before, when I would work out and do PE, I would see my muscle definition/volume increase at a much higher rate than PE results. This in turn would make me shun a PE workout sometimes because I would think that Id get much more out of my time by working out. Now, with this program I know the results will take time, so it goes hand in hand with PE and I can apply the same theories to both.

Comment

yes and no! We want the ligs and tunica to be weaker for it to be worked at lighter loads. Its when we strengthen them is when the harder workouts are needed. With hanging we want to keep the ligs and tunica in constant repair for optimum growth, when you take days off it allows them to heal stronger then you need to up weight to keep growing. Yes we need conditioning to move on to other advanced exercises without major injury. If a light weight exercise is still making gains stick with it, only when gains stop should we move up in intensity.
      :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

We talk about this until we are blue in the face - you can't rush gains. Guys make posts saying they are meeting a girl in a couple of weeks, I need my unit larger, what can I do? See it all the time in the gym, guy comes in, absolutely busts his ass for a few weeks - then poof - he's gone, never to return. Work your bad boy too much, too quickly and anything you might have gained will be washed down the drain while you sit around waiting for your penis to recover from whatever injury you did to it.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
        X