Ugh!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh!!!

So after all the money I have spent on DOCS, not a urologist though I am still having the same damn problems. I can't afford anymore drs and I'm really flippin out here. My dick just hasn't been the same for ever. I get hard, but its not my max length or girth. When I cum, it just pours out and burns a little bit. I am still taking my flomax, not everyday though but it keeps me from cumming. How do I know... cause I can't quit MBn! Like everyday I am tryin to cum. I don't think my problem is the prostate that I had thought, but maybe a hemorrhoid problem. I say that because my BMs have been very sluggish and just plain shitty, lol... I also been having problems breathing correctly, and when I do actually breath right, I can feel blood rushing down to my dick and it all relaxes. Doesn't last though. Anyway, I can't afford a DOC or even to see my dr.. I don't know what to do.
    smaLLer than beFore :(

Originally posted by 9TeXaS0BaD3BoY View Post
    So after all the money I have spent on DOCS, not a urologist though I am still having the same damn problems. I can't afford anymore drs and I'm really flippin out here. My dick just hasn't been the same for ever. I get hard, but its not my max length or girth. When I cum, it just pours out and burns a little bit. I am still taking my flomax, not everyday though but it keeps me from cumming. How do I know... cause I can't quit MBn! Like everyday I am tryin to cum. I don't think my problem is the prostate that I had thought, but maybe a hemorrhoid problem. I say that because my BMs have been very sluggish and just plain shitty, lol... I also been having problems breathing correctly, and when I do actually breath right, I can feel blood rushing down to my dick and it all relaxes. Doesn't last though. Anyway, I can't afford a DOC or even to see my dr.. I don't know what to do.
    Never under estimate the power of the mind. I know when I'm stressed or focusing on something, my erection sucks. I'm not making light of any of your physical ailments, but keep an eye on your mood and your thinking. It can't hurt. Good luck just the same. :-)
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
      Never under estimate the power of the mind. I know when I'm stressed or focusing on something, my erection sucks. I'm not making light of any of your physical ailments, but keep an eye on your mood and your thinking. It can't hurt. Good luck just the same. :-)
      I am working on my sympathetic nervous system and all that mind and body stuff. I'm always stressed and I have been depressed since my teens. I try to fake the happiness to trick myself, but it doesn't work, lol... It really just feels like if I could get my breathing right and whatever this pressure and discomfort I feel in my ass that I would have my proper erections back.

Comment

Weak ejaculations and lousy BM's. Just a guess, but is your pelvic floor weak?

Any back injuries to speak of? Sometimes they can affect your bowels, depending on the nature of it
        I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
        Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I wouldn't have a clue about my pelvic floor, lol.. No back problems, only when I was overweight, and it seems like my digestive system is really slow. I take a probiotic, but can't afford it, but I do eat the right foods to help, but nothing really...

Comment

You need to control stress.
            You may benifit from rk, pelvic floor massage and pelvic floor stretches as per MarcusHa's threads.

Comment

I have tried to do the RK, but I really don't understand how to do them. I do regular Ks all the time, sometimes I even catch myself doing them. I'll go look at his threads now.. thanks btw, I have been trying to control my stress for years. Xanax to yoga, and not saying I'm not still trying cause I am and I even hate the word try, but in all my life... Getting over stress is and has been the hardest thing for me to do.

Comment

What are BMs?
                Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
                Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
                Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
                Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
                  What are BMs?
                  bowel movements...

Comment

Originally posted by 9TeXaS0BaD3BoY View Post
                    bowel movements...
                    hahaha oh. I thought it was a PE term I had missed in my 6 months experience.
                    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
                    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
                    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
                    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
                      hahaha oh. I thought it was a PE term I had missed in my 6 months experience.
                      lol....

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html

Comment

What's 'flomax' and what's it used for?

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor View Post
                            What's 'flomax' and what's it used for?
                            for the prostate. but I stopped taking it. It keeps you from cumming and made me face stuff up. I have tried that saw P crap, three different kinds and nothing helped. Not even really sure its my prostate, could be the combo of a sluggish digestive system or the hemorrhoid I think I have... who knows, all I do know is that it will get better...

Comment

Working...
                            X