Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicotine and PE

How does nicotine affect gains?

How many Big Great Gainers use nicotine?

I don't smoke but I live in Scandinavia and here we use something we call Snus. One snus have nicotine like 20 cigarettes.

I take around 6-8 snus each day.
    Start: I think NBPEL 14cm and girth 14cm

Now: NBPEL 15cm Girth 14,5cm

Goal:
    NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Yeah man, I dip. It's like snus in that you put in between your cheek and gums, but with dip you don't have the pouches, just the tobacco.I am not one of the Great Gainers yet haha, but I've noticed that large quantities affect me while small ones don't make a big difference. Take care of yourself, consciously monitor how much you use, stay active, and eat a healthy diet and it shouldn't make a difference. If you're drinking, eating poorly, and laying around the house all day, the nicotine effects will be compounded. As a general rule, I like to keep it to one or two small dips a day. All this being said though, tobacco can cause cancer, and I am going to be quitting.
    jay1993
    Last edited by jay1993; 01-12-2013, 09:05 PM.
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

I will quitting, but if I find more facts thats this affects my gains I have one more good reason to quit

Because I have use snus for 8years now and never have feel that it affects my body or health.
      Start: I think NBPEL 14cm and girth 14cm

Now: NBPEL 15cm Girth 14,5cm

Goal:
      NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Comment

I chew also. Between a half a can and a can a day. I gained .375" to .5" in my first three months of PE. I know nicotine contricts the blood vessels which is something that you don't want when doing PE(or anytime for that matter). My work is pretty physically demanding so I don't if that counter acts the nicotine or not (probably not). I also won't have a chew for at least 3 hours before doing my routine. I would like to quit and will quit sometime but I am changing enough in my life right now and quitting I think would be too much.

Comment

I wouldn't recommend it for the detrimental health effects. It only feels good when you're addicted. That's not a drug, that's a poison.
          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
          CI:1.5 -2.5
          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Snus prevents natural blood flow, and prevents natural balance in the central nervous system. Snus can also help you get more stressed out from normal stress. It can also give you more anxiety and depression, if you already have it. And the heart is constantly affected with more strokes per minute than natural. And all these negative effects take people for granted in order to achieve a short-lived invigorating, artificial and releaxing effect. But once you stop with snus you are in imbalance leading to irritability, aggression and difficulty sleeping.

When quitting for good, you have to start all over again with everything, and rebuild yourself slowly but surely in order to achieve natural pleasures in life. But without the expense of poison, poor blood flow, and the constant need to put shit under your lip to feel joy and relexation, and without the potential for sores in your mouth and the danger -potential for pancreatic cancer

How do snus effect gains?
            -Bad blood flow = bad erection quality, bad healing ability, not good at all for your body or mind.
            rocky321
            Last edited by rocky321; 12-30-2018, 10:16 AM.
            “Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.”
            Rocky balboa

Comment

Working...
            X