Few Basic Questions .... :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Basic Questions .... :)

Hi guys, my name is Alexander and I am 22 years old I joined this forum mainly because I am really curious is the PE working or NOT.... I am doing al ot academic research (in completely different field) but I decided to explore the world of PE as well !
    I have few basic questions and I hope you will be able to answer them here....

I red quite a lot of information before I signed up for this forum + I have around 3-4 months of PE experience as well... and the main question that I have is ... are the most guys exxaderate with their achievements... OK my points is I have been a bodybuilder for 8 years and I know how slow is the muscle growth and the limitation that the body has when it reaches certain limits... And the penis... it is not a muscle at all (the body) and there is just a muscle in the base which can increase the blood flow but to make your penis 2 or 3 inches longer or thicker ... just sounds pretty unreal to me.

For 4 moths I don't think I achieved any significant results, I do 5-1o mins warm up, 300 - 500 jelq, streching and kegels (I do them properly). I think I optimized my erection and made my cock harder but no other change...

I have sex with my girlfriend really often so is this a problem ?

Also sometimes when I PE + have sex my penis shrink quite a lot.... Do you have similar problem ?

Also after PE I have the feeling that I susualy have after gym .... feel it weaker and kind of tired, is that normal as well ?

I am looking to hearing from you and to become part of the community here !

All the Best !

Alexander !

Welcome to the boards, Alexander.

If your only gauge of progress is the naked eye, I'm not surprised at your skepticism. Did you take starting measurements? I didn't read any precise figures for gains in your post. You see him every day, so you won't notice gradual changes over time.

If it shrinks after PE+ sex, it's because the combination of the two amounted to too much work. That's observable and easy to change: Plan your PE sessions so they're least likely to be preceded or proceeded by sex within a few hours. It's okay if you're imperfect, just do your best.

Weaker and tired after PE? Nah, I don't like the sound of it. Plump and maybe just a little bit fatigued. It should be nothing like a workout at the gym because, as you pointed out, we're not working skeletal muscle here.

PE is possible, but very slow and sometimes very challenging. Look at the tribal women who stretch their necks and lips to great proportions. It takes a long time for the body to change so much. Your figure of a 2-3" gain is high, but no unheard of. Those who get that far put a lot of time and dedication into it. From my perspective, even minor gains are nice achievements along the way.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Having sex should be great for penile health and PE but if you're doing it three times a day you may have trouble finding time for PE.

Turtling, or shrinkage is a common problem and a negative PI. It just means your willy is being worked too hard.

You shouldn't feel like you worked out at the gym, more like you warmed up and got good blood flow throughout the body.

Your penis probably had to fill up more in order to get harder, which should cause minor gains at least. Measure! And get it right the first time so you don't fool yourself like I did.

2-3 inches seems possible especially when you consider the possibility of loosening the ligaments and bringing out the inner penis.

Welcome!
      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
      CI:1.5 -2.5
      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

a very clear cut note: if you feel tired & fatigued after PE, its obvious that something is not being done right. It feels really good after a PE routine. So something not happening quite correct there
        Short term: Adding 1 inch. Long term: Adding another 1.5 inch... and then some

"The doNg is man's best friend."
        "And the pussy is the second best!!"

Comment

Hello guys and thank you for your relies ! Firstly it seems I did not exaplain it well ... I feel my penis kind ot tired after the PE, I supose that is normal after streching and so on... It is not physical tiredness, I just feel it to weak to erect properly (but this is just for 30 mins up to 1 hour)depends on how extensive was the PE session ...
          About the measuremenst: at the present moment I am BPEL- 6,5 inches (neraly 17 sm) and girth is 5,3 (13,5 sm), flacid lenght 4,6 inches (around 12 sm)... It is my fault that I did not measure it in the beggining, but I will keep my record from now onwards.

According to the women in Africa ... they keep the stuff on their necks and lips for years 24/7 to gain few inches, that is why I think the same result cannot be achieved with 30 mins streching 3 times per week (for the penis)... I am not sceptical just try to realize the principle of the PE so I can understand it better )

I will keep posting guys !

All the best and Good Luck !

Comment

Originally posted by mike_spike View Post

According to the women in Africa ... they keep the stuff on their necks and lips for years 24/7 to gain few inches, that is why I think the same result cannot be achieved with 30 mins streching 3 times per week (for the penis)... I am not sceptical just try to realize the principle of the PE so I can understand it better )
            Necks and lips are not penises. 30 minutes stretching 3 times per week may not do much for your penis, but it will certainly do more than stretching your neck or lips for 30 minutes at a time.

The ligaments are capable of stretching for growth and the spongy corpus carvernosum(CC) and corpus spongiosum(CS) are capable of expanding quite a bit, even with a powerful erect kegel. The tissue reorganizes, multiplies, and grows as a result of the pressure that is being applied through PE. The toughest part to grow is the tunica which acts like a tunic, wrapping all your penile insides tightly together.

You don't need to know this stuff for PE to work, just do it and you won't be skeptical any longer.
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Pe works as hard as you work. By work i mean dedication and consistency with a bit safety on the side.

Comment

Working...
              X