looking to increase girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to increase girth

Hi guys, I am a new member here and im looking to gain girth only even though i wouldnt mind some more length. I am currently about 8" BPEL and about 6" EG, my goal is 6.75 EG. I have been doing the flaccid bend for a good 2 months but no success. Any advice for routines i should be doing will be appreciated.
    Stats: 8" x 6"
    Start: January 2013
    Short term goal: 8.5" x 6.5"
    Long term goal: 9" x 7"

Wow great starting size. The magical 8x6, I would be so happy with that. Have you ever PE'd? If you haven't you should stick to the JP90 routine found in the beginners section. It really is a great routine.

If you want to specifically target girth, although it is an advanced routine, check out Supra Slammers in the search bar. Works wonders!
    Start
    BPEL: 6.7
    MSG: 4.5

Now
    BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
    MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

Thanks man. I do compressor here n there, I did jelqs didnt really stick to it, erect squeeze, mostly flaccid bend but no help. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Hi, I'm desperately trying to increase girth as well. I'm completely new to this though. Can anyone tell me the best exercises to start with (or point me in the direction of where to find them) please? Also, how effective have people found them to be? And what sort of time frame before you see results?

Thanks.

Comment

Don't listen to drmike. ...funny his first 2.posts are exactly the same...never turn to surgery for these types of things....diligence and time are all you need....do like fuzz said...stick with Jp90 and read up all the beginner's stickies. ..esp the ones concerning safety and the one titled "start here"...
          Starting:9-8-2011
          BPEL: 8 in.
          MEG: 6.25 in.
          BPFL: 6.5 in.
          FL: 5.5 in.
          BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
          BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
          MEG: 6.375 in.
          NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

Never would turn to surgery, im happy with my size now so if no gains then no gains. I did some stretching before n jelqs so I decided to take fuzz' advice and started supra slammers yesterday doing it from 5-10 times for this week and next although i think that just the slammers might not be enough. Im thinking to continue with yesterday's routine, 4 sets flaccid bend, 5-10 minutes of jelqing, 5-10 slammers for the next two weeks then intensify it, 4 times a week. Hopefully I see some kind of gain.

Comment

JP90s to condition yoursef and then move to ulis, squeezes, erect bends, and clamping
              Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
              Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
              Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
              http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks for the help.

Comment

You're 8x6 and you want more??? You have the golden stats....any higher than 6" girth and say by by to blow jobs.
                  2/2/2018
                  BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
                  NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
                  MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Originally posted by UpcomingStallion View Post
                    You're 8x6 and you want more??? You have the golden stats....any higher than 6" girth and say by by to blow jobs.
                    as I have read before... we do not question members here..... We are all here for our own reasons and goals.
                    smaLLer than beFore :(

Comment

Originally posted by 9TeXaS0BaD3BoY View Post
                      as I have read before... we do not question members here..... We are all here for our own reasons and goals.
                      There's always room for suggestions or advice imo. A different point of view can be lifechanging.

Comment

Yea hahaha I'm just too use it and if I can gain another half inch within the next couple months, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by UpcomingStallion View Post
                          That's interesting, seeing as I am going to be getting one in a couple of hours!!!
                          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                          The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Right. She doesn't get more than half way anyway so a little more girth couldn't hurt me. RBI how'd you get your girth to 7? That's what I'm aiming for? Any exercise advice? Any routine I should try to follow?

Comment

Do this exercise to improve your girth.

a. Lubricate your penis with vasoline/Baby oil
                              b. Grab the base of your semi erect penis with an 'OK' grip, and then firmly and gently move your hand to your penile head. While doing this, you are pushing blood through your penile chambers
                              c. The moment you reach the penile head, change hands and continue doing this for about 100 times in the first week, from 2nd week onward add 25 repetitions each week.

Comment

Working...
                              X