Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid Hang

How's it going, gentleman?

I'm new here. I am an avid fitness freak, and would say I have a somewhat impressive physique... Other then my package. I'm packing pretty much exactly a BPEL of 6 inches, so it's not like I'm below average, BUT... I am a grower, not a shower. In fact, I am such a grower that it's almost rediculous :| My flaccid hang is like 2.5 to 3 inches ON A GOOD DAY... My little guy tends to turtle fairly often, and looks like a fucking midget at times. I hate it...

My question is, how will PE affect my flaccid hang? I know it doesn't matter all that much in reality, but I'd like to have something there in the gym locker room lol. How long on the JP90 routine until I can expect some change in my flaccid state? Any special techniques?

Thanks!

The JP90 program will help your hang. It helped mine tremendously.
    01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
    03/04/13
    BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Don't ever go the route of surgery...much too likely a chance of mutilation...plus no garunteed results! Jp90 will affect your flaccid hang almost immediately...though it may take a while for those results to last more than an hour or so after the workout...consider it a post workout pump...but, with due time and diligence, gains in both flaccid and erect size will come!

Read up on all the beginner's stickers esp the one titled "start here"...id post links but im on my phone...im sure someone will come alonghre in a minute that'd be willing to post em for ya...or there's always the handy little search button up there at the top.

Have fun!
      Starting:9-8-2011
      BPEL: 8 in.
      MEG: 6.25 in.
      BPFL: 6.5 in.
      FL: 5.5 in.
      BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
      BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
      MEG: 6.375 in.
      NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

You mentioned your interest in fitness, so I'd like to note that penises all turtle up after a tough workout. If you see it in that state all the time, you may assume yourself to be a super-grower, just because you're always seeing it post-workout.

Yes, PE can help your flaccid size.
        I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
        Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I would be that within just 2 or 3 weeks you would notice a little extra heft to your flaccid hang. For me it happened quickly.

Good luck
          Jrems

Comment

Yes, it helps the flaccid hang, but like everything in PE, the results vary.

After almost 1 year of PE now, I can confirm that MOSTLY throughout the day, my flaccid hangs longer than it used to pre-pe. Still not a shower yet though.
            BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
            MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
            BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

PE is incredible for flaccid gains. Frankly, i'm thankful i found it because i couldn't deal with my flaccid. Now, 5 months later, can't say i'm hung, but i'm packing a good flaccid most of the times! Do fowfers/las.

Comment

My flaccid gains have been practically identical to my erect gains but they came a bit slower. I've gone from hanging at anywhere from 4-6" to hanging at 5-7"
                BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                CI:1.5 -2.5
                Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Working...
                X