EQ help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ help?

about 6 years ago there were 2 instances where i were masturbating or whatever, n i noticed my friend had looked alil bigger than what it normally was. in both instances it had grown a full inch or close to a full inch. but after i finished masturbating it lost the inch it had gained. an ever since then i have never seen that extra inch that i had. so did masturbating cause it to lose some length or is that just from poor EQ. i have always wondered about this because it only gained that extra inch 2 and both times i was masturbating n i have not seen it like that since then which was 6 years ago

When we get really aroused, our ding dong swells with blood to make it look bigger than it might actually be. Since it only happened a couple of times so long ago, I would wager a guess that your memory and eyes have played tricks on you.
    Masturbation won't cause any loss of size, unless you're doing it an excessive amount. I'm talking 3-4 daily and more.

If you're having problems with your EQ, consider some light PE to get the circulation flowing again; you might gain that extra inch back. Another thing you can do is check out https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...erections.html
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

yea when i was younger i use to do it everyday sometimes 2-4 times a day so that might be what it was

Comment

I agree that your memory and eyes are most likely playing tricks on you. An extra inch would be wild and although it is possible I think it would have happened more than twice six years ago if your penis was truly capable of such extension.
        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
        CI:1.5 -2.5
        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

well is there a way to get it grow that inch if i just edged

Comment

I've had instances where the cock was noticeably larger during the sex act. I used to get frequent sex when I wanted it, and my partner at the time really liked my work. So my confidence in the bedroom was sky high. A couple of times I looked down at it and it looked like someone elses it was noticeably bigger and she noticed it too.

I personally believe you can train yourself to be in this state of mind where you have the max arousal and max extension possible.

Comment

Originally posted by longrodten View Post
              I've had instances where the cock was noticeably larger during the sex act. I used to get frequent sex when I wanted it, and my partner at the time really liked my work. So my confidence in the bedroom was sky high. A couple of times I looked down at it and it looked like someone elses it was noticeably bigger and she noticed it too.

I personally believe you can train yourself to be in this state of mind where you have the max arousal and max extension possible.
              This has been happening to me recently .
              Relax I'm a pro

Comment

Originally posted by lil-crazy View Post
                This has been happening to me recently .
                Like Jordan, stay in your zone. I personally think that zone of max cock arousal and body confidence is where your greatest gains and pleasures in life will be had. Like wearing the appropriate pair of eyeglasses, like tuning your piano to play perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                X