Contacting Big Al or a good coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contacting Big Al or a good coach

Hey, I've been at it and although I gained like 1/2" in length, the girth ain't budging and I'm now at the point that my money is more valueable then time spent figuring it out on my own. Does anyone how how I can contact Big Al? Or perhaps another good coach on this forum? I want to see what kind of money it will cost and what guarantees I get at the very least before continueing.
    Start: 6.5" BPEL/4.8" MSEG
    30 Aug 2012: 6.7" BPEL/4.9" MSEG
    20 Nov 2012: 7.0" BPEL/4.84" MSEG
    30 Jan 2013: 7.3" BPEL/4.84" MSEG

09 Nov 2014: 7.1" BPEL/4.9" MSEG (1.5 years+ no PE, girth from recent pumping)

You can find any and all advice you could ever need on these forums, and its all free. You can also do ANY type of working (Hanging, clamping, extending..) with homemade devices if money is a concern.

If you are consistent, I think a jelq'ing/clamping/edging routine will work, if you do it all correctly and in moderation there is no reason it shouldn't
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Male Enhancement Coach

That's the coaching site that sponsors PEGym.com. The link is on the bottom of the first page of PEGym.

I've never used them but I read a post from someone who did. He was very happy and was making the best gains ever.

There's a 60 day trial and money back guarantee.

faithandhope is right, too. There's a girth gainers thread that filled with info. Do a search and you'll find it.

Nothing wrong with getting a coach, though. The one on one advice, support, and attention can only be positive.
      Start: 12/23/12
      BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
      FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
      BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
      BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
      FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

I've been at this for years. I made a detailed thread right after joining. I've gained some length (1/2") since joining but the girth is just going nowhere. I made these gains by basicly following the "Big Al routine" so obviously he knows how. It's too bad he has a site that doesn't accept any decent payment options. Might look into it but if it's all credit card then I'm going to have to keep at it alone.

Comment

i was with big al for awhile and i liked him so much i decided to give him some free advertising in my signature. he's really just a stand up guy.
          You don't "need" him, since many guys get their desired results without using him. But he gives you a chance to feel confident about the direction you're going in. I don't know about you, but when I first started I was really confused about what to do, what exercises, how much of each, how many days on, etc etc. He takes all the guess work out of it for you, lays it down flat and will answer any question you have in impressive detail.

Okay he might see this and start thinking he's king kong or something, so i'll cut this short.
          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

lol. I need to make a paypal account (damn annoying) so I'm going to continue the routine and do exactly what Big Al has stated on these forums, increase the amount of reps. I think the first thing he says when I sign up is "you are undertraining" so I'm going to make sure I'm truly stuck because otherwise I'm wasting time AND money.

Comment

Originally posted by CompensatingForMuscleMass View Post
              lol. I need to make a paypal account (damn annoying) so I'm going to continue the routine and do exactly what Big Al has stated on these forums, increase the amount of reps. I think the first thing he says when I sign up is "you are undertraining" so I'm going to make sure I'm truly stuck because otherwise I'm wasting time AND money.
              My PM inbox is at capacity, so please feel free to contact me ay [email protected] of you have any questions for me regarding coaching.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                i was with big al for awhile and i liked him so much i decided to give him some free advertising in my signature. he's really just a stand up guy.
                You don't "need" him, since many guys get their desired results without using him. But he gives you a chance to feel confident about the direction you're going in. I don't know about you, but when I first started I was really confused about what to do, what exercises, how much of each, how many days on, etc etc. He takes all the guess work out of it for you, lays it down flat and will answer any question you have in impressive detail.

Okay he might see this and start thinking he's king kong or something, so i'll cut this short.
                Thanks That last mention goes well with my avatar
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                X