Increased Flaccid Gains with LAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increased Flaccid Gains with LAS

I didn't measure my flaccid length or girth before I started doing LAS, but it's been a couple weeks and I have seen a tremendous increase in both my flaccid girth and length. I have been taking it slow and making sure I'm not hurting myself. I am very happy with the results. I have a nice big package in my pants now while being flaccid, and I am going to continue this method for a long time =]

I have 1 question though. I have noticed somewhat of a "ripple" or almost like a stretch look, it's hard to describe... when my unit is flaccid. They're quite small and hardly noticeable, but since I look at my friend everyday I have noticed them. I am guessing this is due to do LAS and other PE I have been doing, but it scared me a little lol. My flaccid length and girth is growing, and I'm sure my erect length and girth are getting bigger also (haven't measured for a while, going to measure once every month or two).

My EQ since I started doing PE again is an easy 10, and I love it. I just wanted to let you guys know about my progress.

Thanks!

Congratulations on your gains. Ah, what is LAS?
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

^ Lazy Ass Stretch also known as BTC or Fowfer stretch... Its where you pull your flaccid behind your but cheeks between your legs andsit on it basically. Google LAS stretch,,,
      BPEL- 7.4375 (19cm)
      EG- 5.75 (14.6cm)
      as at January 2014
      7.875 by 5.875
      new measurements soon.

Comment

The concept sounds a little disgusting to be honest, but just make sure you clean yourself before doing the exercise. There are some people on here that are very knowledgeable about LAS and I read their guides and it's been working great for me.

Comment

Wow, guess I best brush up on my anachronism. Fowler I know, BTC and LAS are new to me.
          CUSP, for one, is a fan of Fowler's.

Thanks
          Unit
          Retired Moderator
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Unit; 01-15-2013, 12:01 AM.
          ​The enemy of good is not bad
          The enemy of good is better

Comment

Originally posted by Unit View Post
            Wow, guess I best brush up on my anachronism. Fowler I know, BTC and LAS are new to me.
            CUSP, for one, is a fan of Fowler's.

Thanks
            Not really, he thought you said flour, and you make food out of it!!!
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Two View Post
              The concept sounds a little disgusting to be honest, but just make sure you clean yourself before doing the exercise.
              Just do them between your legs. You can do them standing up in the shower too.
              Start (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75

Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
              Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

I used to do that and I could touch my head to my anus. Never knew it was a strecth for gains though
                smaLLer than beFore :(

Comment

Originally posted by 9TeXaS0BaD3BoY View Post
                  I used to do that and I could touch my head to my anus. Never knew it was a strecth for gains though
                  LOL! It started to get a bit weird for-the BTC, so I switches to under the leg (UTL)!
                  PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

I do the Fowfer/LAS all night long. When I go to bed I reach behind and pull wee willy thru my legs then close them. The legs together stop any turtling and does help with flacids.
                    10/26/12 : BPEL 5.81" | EG 4.50"
                    08/11/19 : BPEL 7.15" | EG 5.25" started back in PE 6 months ago
                    10/04/20: BPEL 7.25 | EG 5.25" Been pumping, clamping and wrapping for the past 4 months

Comment

Bed fowfers don't generate half the pull/stretch that LAS's do - and they are not the same exercise.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I read somewhere that flaccid gains can lead to erect gains. Is this true?

Comment

Was trying to do LAS, but it was intense to the point that I could only hold the stretch for 20 seconds.
                          Goal: Huge

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
                            Was trying to do LAS, but it was intense to the point that I could only hold the stretch for 20 seconds.
                            You are referring to the actual LAS? You mean after you sat on it you could only do so for a few seconds? You can go longer, trust me. It is a very intense feeling when you first start trying to do these, and even when you are comfortable with them the first few seconds feel pretty amazing. That feeling subsides as you continue to sit. I have decent size testicles now and I have no issues whatsoever simply pulling my unit straight back and slowly sitting down on my unit and sack. Perhaps a guy with a really large sack might have to push his sack to one side, or alternately he could pull his unit under his leg. I much prefer straight back when I do these. Try them bundled and the benefits shoot out of the roof.
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ndled-las.html

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I must be doing it wrong, but whenever I do LAS, I get an extreme skin stretch burning sensation and can only hold the LAS for like 1 minute....
                              Goal: Huge

Comment

Working...
                              X