Thread: Can't get fully erect lengthwise
- 01-15-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
I somehow can't get fully erect lengthwise. I don't care that much about girth, but whenever I mastrubate and measure my length I reach my normal erection, but if I rub below the glans and try to edge (yes, that sensitivy spot) and measure after that I have an extra 0.5 cm (0.2 inches). I want to get that last 0.5 cm (0.2 inches) always when I get erect.
Is this possible? And how can I do this? If I keep edging will I eventually get that extra 0.5 cm (0.2 inches)?
Thanks in advance,
- 01-15-2013 #2
if you beat off every day its harder to get full erectionStart (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75
Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
Feb 2014 - ?
Goal - 5.4 Base Girth
- 01-15-2013 #3
PE can get you 0.2" in length easily but I'm sure you already know that.
I also gain a bit, like .1 or .2", before orgasm. I consider it more than 100% erect because it's the limit being pushed.BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667
- 01-17-2013 #4
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
Enlarge penis size with natural exercise.
a. Use your index finger and thumb to form an 'OK' symbol and grab your penile head with a firm grip
b. Stretch your penis in front of you and keep it in that stretch for 10 -15 seconds
c. shake your penis a bit to restore the flow of blood
d. Repeat the stretch again
by doing these exercises your can enlarge your penis size, Even you can do penis enlargement exercises for strong and thickness of penis
- By steeledean in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2012, 01:42 AM
- By perseverance in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 03-30-2012, 07:07 PM
- By amc in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 10-28-2011, 09:52 AM
- By ThomasJohnThomas in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 08-17-2011, 01:51 AM
- By applejuice1324 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2009, 07:40 PM