the crux of my early PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the crux of my early PE

Alas. I have an adapted JP90 routine that is doing very well for my tunica, flaccid length, flaccid stretch length, erect length decent too. I love this routine. However, my EQ is taking the brunt of my gains, with semi hardness abound. Also I am not sure this routine is helping girth much, which I really need. From TGC theory I gather that my smooth muscle is my limiting factor, not certain but it seems that way. My routine is the first post of my journal (sorry, can't make a link on my phone). So do I ride out this effective routine for a while at the expense of EQ and girth opportunities, or try something different? Thanks for your input you ba big dick mofos

Are you sure you're not fatiguing the muscle? How many days off do you take?
    BPEL- 7.4375 (19cm)
    EG- 5.75 (14.6cm)
    as at January 2014
    7.875 by 5.875
    new measurements soon.

Comment

I think muka is right. Sounds like over training to me. Never under estimate the power of rest and down time. JP's is an aggressive beginners course and many times more days off are needed to maintain positive PI's. Your main guide to how much or how hard is your PI. Everyone is different thus the need. Here is a link to the read on PI:
      Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

I strongly advise taking as many days off as you need to get you full EQ back, a few day or a week or more might be needed. The first ninety days is really about safe conditioning, although true that most men make gains in that time. Most men also have increased EQ, having a softer erection is a red flag. After your penis is well conditioned is the time to add more advanced girth exercises, to better target you goals.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

thanks dudes i appreciate it. yeahhh i need to take rest days more seriously, and take more of them. i hate to take more than 2 day off in a row (after 3-5 days on)... as i find PE fun and addicting! even so i'm gonna get better rest periods, starting now. * possible nooblar question: so would you say that resting alone should restore me to my usual EQ? thank you

Comment

Originally posted by letsdothis88 View Post
          thanks dudes i appreciate it. yeahhh i need to take rest days more seriously, and take more of them. i hate to take more than 2 day off in a row (after 3-5 days on)... as i find PE fun and addicting! even so i'm gonna get better rest periods, starting now. * possible nooblar question: so would you say that resting alone should restore me to my usual EQ? thank you
          Pretty Much...
          BPEL- 7.4375 (19cm)
          EG- 5.75 (14.6cm)
          as at January 2014
          7.875 by 5.875
          new measurements soon.

Comment

Working...
          X