6 Months.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Months.

Hey people, I'm here to say show what I've learned PEing for 6 months. Some time ago, my girlfriend dumped me and said my dick was small, that did hurt me a lot and until today, I'm on my way to prove myself worth, not of that stupid bitch, but worth as a man that can overcome the obstacles life has given me. I've introduced myself and joined the forums 3 months ago, while I was mantaining a shower jelq routine very similar to the JP90 that I've learned from lurking these forums. A few days after joining the forum I've started to post questions about PE and people answered me and supported me in a way I've never seen anywhere else in the internet. I've started to learn more and more about PE and tried to retribute the favor and help other PE'ers. I've also learned that I wasn't the only one, that there were thousands of people just like me, trying to become something more, trying to increase their manhood. I've changed my routine several times following the advices from experienced people, and very recently I've implemented the bathmate to my routine. I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for all the people in the PEgym for these months of support and even though I've haven't seen any gains yet, Im sure one day I'll be posting on the sucess forum saying to all these hard gainers out there that the real secret of PE is not giving up! (maybe when I reach 100k on my jelq counter..lol).

Well.. that's it! Sorry for the long post .
    LOG

NBPEL 6.0
    EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
    (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Good post Hephaestus. This is a fantastic site with a lot of knowledgable people who are kind enough to share their wisdom.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

6 x 5.5 is small??? That B needs a shim job.
      Start: 09/01/2011 BPEL 5", EG 4.5"

Current: 09/12/2014 BPEL 6.25", EG 4.8"

Comment

Lol...@Raoul she must be a size queen in training. Gains will come, keep at it. What is current routine and which days are you Pe'ing? The bath mate will help(in my opinion). Good luck.

Comment

HiHephaestus! It's easy to want to give words of encouragement to somebody who's been bashed by another thoughtless person. But I could understand, being the person who was bashed is a different story. I've never been bashed about my penis size, but I have been bashed in other ways that have taken its toll on my confidence and self security. So I understand and I sympathize.
          It's great that you found the PE gym. The guys here are nothing but incredible as far as support and help goes. Unfortunately, we place a lot of worth on our penis size. Just yesterday I was reading a post where it was stated: the biggest penis in the world won't make you a better lover. Sometimes a phrase like that is just very eye-opening.
          But don't fret, don't sweat the small stuff, keep PE'ing, and the worst that could happen is you have a big(ger) Dick!

It would be hard for me to do, but it's easy for me to say: don't look back! We always find somebody better!
          Good luck to you!
          Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

I am glad to read such positive remarks. Keep it up. And your girlfriend was obviously trying to hurt you because there is nothing small about 6x5.5 in fact that is well above average in volume. Go grow a monster for yourself and never let a woman put you down again!

Comment

Hephaestus, with your attitude you will succeed and I have a strong feeling you will end up helping many men yourself.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hey man. Yea, this place is awesome, I find support here that I don't have in other areas of my life! These people are great and it feels good to be a part of something "bigger"! One of the high points of my day is when I get home from work and troll around here

And, I mean, I GUESS a bigger dick is cool too..
                I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Hephaestus, now you understand why I am here paying it forward. The gym has been amazing to us! About the ex forget about it. You are not small, she most be a size queen or just a mean person to say something like that. No worries though if anything she indirectly brought you here and that is turning out to be a blessing already. So have fun, we are here to help.
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                  Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                  MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Thanks for the support guys (as always!!). I know she's probably a size queen, but anyways, aren't we all here to grow our own monsters inside our pants? It's really nice simply to log in PEgym and find people from all kinds helping eachother in the same objective. Think about it: it's not something you see everywhere..

Novajelqer, here is my current routine, if you want any further information, I keep an incredibly detailed log from my whole PE history (includes even ejaculation and number of jelqs..):

- 15 min bathmate in a hot shower bath (first week, aiming to increase the time to 20min).
                    - 10 min rice sock ( just to ensure my unit is 100% heated).
                    - 50 Helicopter shakes.
                    - All sides streches 3 series of 30 sec (left,right,up,down,forward).
                    - V and A streches 3 series of 15 sec
                    - Bundled stretches 2 series of 10 sec
                    - More 50 Helicopter Shakes.
                    - 100 Wet Jelqs (Normally 50-70% erect, I try to focus on the sides as the PESG post says and I don't apply much force).
                    - 30 V Jelqs (same as above).
                    - 20~40 min edging depending on how much time I have at the day.

I keep this 2 days on, 1 day off and just missed one single day in those six months!
                    LOG

NBPEL 6.0
                    EG 5.5

(07/19/2012)

Comment

Your ex sounds like a total bitch anyways. You wouldn't want to be around that type of person anyways. And 6x5.5 I wouldn't consider "small"

Sounds good man, hope to see you around!!

Comment

Great attitude. Great commitment. I wish you all the best on your journey!
                        Start: 12/23/12
                        BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
                        FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
                        BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
                        BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
                        FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

so you have a MEG that only 10% of people have greater than and she called your penis small? what a bitch.

Comment

Six months with no gains?!?!?!

DEFINITELY time to change something!

I have been where you are at, and the HELL I put my dick through has forced it to grow....you can do it too....

....but it's time for you to venture into deeper water, if you want gains...
                            Lurked since 2010
                            start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                            current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
                            Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                            Done with hanging...

Comment

Well.. as I said, recently I've implemented the bathmate to my routine (last week). I'll see how it goes... And anyways, I have plans on hanging. If both the bathmate and hanging don't give me ANY gains in at least 6 more months, also considering that I should see some extra gains due to the fact that I'm 19, Im gonna get the **** out of my dick somehow...
                              Hephaestus
                              Last edited by Hephaestus; 01-17-2013, 09:43 AM.
                              LOG

NBPEL 6.0
                              EG 5.5

(07/19/2012)

Comment

Working...
                              X