Need help with EQ. Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with EQ. Please.

I do not have a huge penis. But when I am fully erect I can mash my wife's cervix around (she LOVES that the most!). I guess what I am saying is that EQ is more important than size (at least for me). Can you please offer me advice or exercises to get a harder erection? And how to keep my erection harder for longer? Thank you very much.
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

The best exercise for harder erections is Kegels, but if you want to improve your overall sexual skills, try this: JP90.
    LOG

NBPEL 6.0
    EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
    (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

thanks for the advice. I will do it.

However, when I do a kegel, you are right, it does make me harder. But the hardness only lasts while I contract the PC muscle. The second I release the PC muscle it makes me softer than I was before I Kegeled?!? Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?
      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Yes that is normal but it will increase the strength of the muscle. It is like doing bicep curls, they look big when you flex the muscle initally and then go back to their initial size, but over time the muscle strengthens and increases in size
        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Did you see this sub-forum? Erectile Dysfunction Forum
          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
          CI:1.5 -2.5
          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

The Stop and Start/edging should also be an exercise in your repertoire for maximum EQ.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X