Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel while holding stretch

Hey Guys!

Just wondering if anyone has experiened this and knows why. When I kegel without holding a stretch I can hold a keggle for 4 minutes but when I stretch lightly and try to hold a kegel at the same time, I am only able to hold for a secound if that. Why is this guys??

Thanks Magic

With a stretch, bloodflow in and OUT of the penis is at a maximum. With a kegel, bloodflow out of the penis is supposed to be stopped. When your stretching, your kegels are less effective and so perhaps it is a psychological thing - your body realizes what you are doing isn't working, so you stop. When you stretch, you are basically pulling open the floodgate that your kegels attempt to shut.

I am guessing it is a psychological thing because I can kegel just as long regardless of how hard I stretch my junk.
    GoingForGold
    Last edited by GoingForGold; 01-18-2013, 01:30 PM.
    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
    CI:1.5 -2.5
    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
      With a stretch, bloodflow in and OUT of the penis is at a maximum. With a kegel, bloodflow out of the penis is supposed to be stopped. When your stretching, your kegels are less effective and so perhaps it is a psychological thing - your body realizes what you are doing isn't working, so you stop. When you stretch, you are basically pulling open the floodgate that your kegels attempt to shut.

I am guessing it is a psychological thing because I can kegel just as long regardless of how hard I stretch my junk.
      Appreciate the reply )

Comment

Working...
      X