What is considered a big flaccid? How to achieve? And photo-comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is considered a big flaccid? How to achieve? And photo-comparison

Hi, I've been around this forum and peing for about 2 months. I just turned 18, so I could finally make my account and post.

current size: NBPEL 6.1''
    EG: 5''
    Flaccid (peak days): 4.5''

I was wondering what is considered a big flaccid? And how do u achieve it just by stretching and stuff or are there some specific exercises. My flaccid length is 4.5'' which is decent I guess but I look super tiny (my opinion). It looks really small, i'll post pics below. And here's a link what my goal would be, I don't know if he is 100% flaccid or semi-erect. I was wondering how long do u think he is? And i'm 100% flaccid in the pics btw.
    Attached Files

I didn't click the pics, but 4.5" is pretty big for flaccid length. It is well over half of your erect length - almost 75% to be more precise. Have you looked at it in the mirror lately? Usually a view from the top makes it look smaller than a view from the front. You're already a 'shower' man.

Anyway, the 'fowfer' exercise often lends flaccid size gains, as does jelqing over time.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

For your EL, I think your flaccid is pretty big. My biggest flaccid is 5x5.25, erect being 7x5.25 ... although that is top of the line, casual i'd put more at 4-4.5". Anything under 4" is turtled, or eq of 0 basically.
      I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
      Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

I bet Chris Brown did some helicopter shakes before he took that pic
        Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
        Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
        Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

i think this has to do more grower shower and race more than other aspects of penis size. for a white guy, 4.5" does not sound inordinately small for a flaccid penis length. anything under 4 probably feels a little inadequate, but don't fret, temperature and EQ play big factors here. If your looking to get a little bigger flaccid length (for whatever reason) tug a few times, get a little bit horny, and ya, helicopter spins sound like a great idea.
          1/11/2013 BPEL 8" x EG 6 1/4" EQ - 4 Pics

Goal for 2013 nBPEL 8" x EG 6 1/2" EQ - 10

Comment

4.5 seems on the larger size of average for flacid size. The third picture look photoshopped to me.
            Start(ish) BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5
            Current BPEL 7 MEG 5.5
            Goal progression BPEL 7 DONE :D NBPEL 7 Then see where things go

Comment

Welcome to the Gym 8X6 You say your flaccid is 4.5 (I do not look at the pics) as the other have said that is a pretty good flaccid size. MrL4M has a very nice flaccid which he gained from doing the JP90 routine.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
              Good luck in this new journey!
              ​Mrs. L4M
              BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
              Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
              MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Ah thanks everyone! I'm currently on a stretching, kegeling and jelqing routine see how that works out. And after 1 more month i'll prob get on a another routine don't know which one yet. I had read the thread about the tunica and I need to focus on a length routine by following the theory. Are there any1 good length routines? Or should I just continue stretching and jelqing but increasing both over time. I feel like i'm a bit new for hanging, I measured like 1 month and some days and gained 0.1'' girth and 0.2'' inch almost 2 months now have not measured yet.

Comment

Sounds pretty good flaccid, if your erect increases your flaccid usually will too.
                  I started around 18 too and put on about an 1.5" in 2 years since then I went from 6.5" to 8.0" BPEL
                  Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                  Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                  Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                  http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
                    Sounds pretty good flaccid, if your erect increases your flaccid usually will too.
                    I started around 18 too and put on about an 1.5" in 2 years since then I went from 6.5" to 8.0" BPEL
                    Wow, nice gains man! What did you start with?

Comment

Its in my signature. I took a good bit of time off over the last few years I am 21 now but started at 18. I reached 8" relatively easily, so I wanna get 6" girth now to go with it. Might go for 8.5 x 6.5 after that :P

Comment

dude be glad you have that size. my flaccid is only 3 1/2 and my erect is 7 inches!
                        Start (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75

Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
                        Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

Originally posted by NeedSevenBySix View Post
                          dude be glad you have that size. my flaccid is only 3 1/2 and my erect is 7 inches!
                          O well that's a hell of a difference lol.
                          Its in my signature. I took a good bit of time off over the last few years I am 21 now but started at 18. I reached 8" relatively easily, so I wanna get 6" girth now to go with it. Might go for 8.5 x 6.5 after that :P
                          That really motivates me to keep being consistent with PE =)

Comment

Best of luck with the routine anyway, start a log if you want people to keep giving advice to you

Comment

Best of luck with the routine anyway, start a log if you want people to keep giving advice to you
                              I will soon! Thx

Comment

Working...
                              X