my life at 8x6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my life at 8x6

I always see tons of people aiming to be 8x6 or larger and many wondering about the perfect size. I figured id share my experience with you being that I am 8 1/8" bpel and 6" just behind the head in girth and 6 1/4 at thebase... my first sexual encounter was at 29 and she referred to me as horse cock. we never had sex. I didnt believe I was big, broke up with here and got on this site and completed the jp90. I saw minor gains and loved the way I felt and looked when flaccid. Okay it'sbeen 6 months since I became sexually active. I've been with 6 or 7 women and not one of them could take me at first. one girl turned me down once. I'm currently still seeing her. we have sex a couple times a week and now after three weeks she can take me pretty deep and the pain has lessened but still gotta be careful. I've learned that allwomen possess different size vaginas and all can grow to accommodate me. if Iwas nine inches they would grow. and also I've heard a few girls mention that they wish my dick was smaller inthe sense that it'd be easier to Fuck hard but they also love the pain saying it hurts so good. sowhat's the perfect size? I'd say I'm happy with mine but every girl I've been with loved having sex with their previous lovers who were smaller. they all love my confidence, genuine personality, and passion while having sex. I would say these three factors make them wet and cum and quiver more then anything. hope this entertains and informs some of you- j

Havent seen you for a while, good info. Did you ever get that hardcore?
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thank you so much for your post Querty. It brings a little reality to this sometimes imaginary world we live in.
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

I was hoping you could describe whether it takes several sessions to be able to use all your size, the cervix, whether your partners experience next day soreness.

Comment

That's really something that make us think about our goals... Maybe some lube could help the problem? Did you get lots of foreplay with those girls?
          LOG

NBPEL 6.0
          EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
          (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

Great post. It is good to hear from a single guy who's reached the "magic" 8x6.
            (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
            (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
            Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
            Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

This might actually have changed my goal. Thanks for the shared experience, I wonder if it is the girth or the length that gives girls trouble taking it all. Isn't there a wall at the end of the vagina that if you hit it, the girl feels extreme pain? How does the vagina grow in terms of depth to accommodate that?
              BPEL---EG-----Date
              6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
              6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
              7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
              Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by SeemsLegit View Post
                This might actually have changed my goal. Thanks for the shared experience, I wonder if it is the girth or the length that gives girls trouble taking it all. Isn't there a wall at the end of the vagina that if you hit it, the girl feels extreme pain? How does the vagina grow in terms of depth to accommodate that?
                The part you are referring to is the cervix. It can bring intense pain to the lady. Some do like it though. The girth is what women can accomodate better. That's not to say you can just shove it in and she will adjust, but just means with a little foreplay and sometimes a lot of lube, she can slowly work up to accomodating the width. My wife tells me she doesn't want me more than 8 inches long but it's OK to add more girth.
                Bondage.
                We call it foreplay.
                Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by SeemsLegit View Post
                  Ive hit the end on a couple. It was like a wall with no give in it. It doesnt feel good to mash your glans against it, and if you are that long you could cause your cock to buckle.

Comment

We should make a thread about this "guys with 8x6 share your experiences" .. Would be a good read

Comment

Thank you for posting this, I have been trying to say the same in all the size threads but from a female perspective. Is not only the possible pain to be taken into consideration but also giving up certain positions if the lady can't accommodate the size. Vaginal tears are painful. And what about skin contact and being able to "go balls deep", not half mast deep. These are things to think about but the biggest thing to remember is that the SIZE is not why the woman chooses. The woman had to have been attracted to the man, his personality, character. Even if you just hooked up, you attracted each other personally (usually before she got to see the size). So lets not forget that. Just my two cents.
                      ​Mrs. L4M
                      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Super post, man. I can relate. I dated one of those uber-hot cosmetic chicks you see in a high-end department store in L.A. I sent her to work often..sore...and with plenty of discomfort. It's a fun (proud) game at first when it's new and you're leaving your mark on a hottie, but then wears on you in short order when you're hurting the one you love. 18 years later, we're happily married and I still have to play it slow and easy nearly all the time. That's not for everybody, for sure.

I'm more inclined to think 6.5-7x5 is much more ideal for serious athletic fuggin you 20-somethings on this forum do and appear to be pretty good at!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                          Thank you for posting this, I have been trying to say the same in all the size threads but from a female perspective. Is not only the possible pain to be taken into consideration but also giving up certain positions if the lady can't accommodate the size. Vaginal tears are painful. And what about skin contact and being able to "go balls deep", not half mast deep. These are things to think about but the biggest thing to remember is that the SIZE is not why the woman chooses. The woman had to have been attracted to the man, his personality, character. Even if you just hooked up, you attracted each other personally (usually before she got to see the size). So lets not forget that. Just my two cents.
                          So are you saying SIZE doesn't matter? I'm sure everyone knows from my post that you all know I hate my penis and think it's the smallest thing in the world. So it's more than the size of someone's dick to be happy with someone? I'm not 8 inches wish I was though

Comment

Originally posted by Vikingman View Post
                            So are you saying SIZE doesn't matter? I'm sure everyone knows from my post that you all know I hate my penis and think it's the smallest thing in the world. So it's more than the size of someone's dick to be happy with someone? I'm not 8 inches wish I was though
                            I can tell you brother, from my wife's point of view, it doesn't matter. Her previous husband was 8 inches long and when we met, mine was only 6.5 inches long. We have been happily married for over 22 years now. There is so much more to being happy than a large penis.
                            Bondage.
                            We call it foreplay.
                            Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
                              I can tell you brother, from my wife's point of view, it doesn't matter. Her previous husband was 8 inches long and when we met, mine was only 6.5 inches long. We have been happily married for over 22 years now. There is so much more to being happy than a large penis.
                              Vaginal tearing is nothing to take lightly. Imaginr if you tore your shaft skin? Think youll be in a rush to have sex again?

Comment

Working...
                              X